Jason Wolfe now LIKE2TRADE72

Old 07-10-2011, 08:30 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by howemotorsports
go on yellowbullet.com and see what kind of program we run.. I DONT RACE IN OUR BOUNTY RACE GOOBER, but will grudge race anyone on a true 10.5 any time and anywhere. HOW YOU GONNA CHEAT IN A HEADS UP RACE. You are showing your lack of knowledge in the sport, and your JASON WOLFE.
what kind of money you interested in running a heads up grudge race with 10.5's ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-10-2011, 11:11 AM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

I am in with Bjuice. I would call him on it but my car is down wright now. I love grudge racing and is gets pretty exciting to see two cars go at it down the quater for some $$$$$.

Heads up the true drag race, But dont mind begging if i can. :lol:

Robert Fla.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:47 AM
howemotorsports
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by bjuice
go on yellowbullet.com and see what kind of program we run.. I DONT RACE IN OUR BOUNTY RACE GOOBER, but will grudge race anyone on a true 10.5 any time and anywhere. HOW YOU GONNA CHEAT IN A HEADS UP RACE. You are showing your lack of knowledge in the sport, and your JASON WOLFE.
what kind of money you interested in running a heads up grudge race with 10.5's ?
$500-$1000 lock depending on travel.

$2500 or more depending on the rest.

Dont ask for spots, lengths, the move, the hit, or anything else, and no im not taking any thing off the car. You can get what God gave you, the other lane.
931-210-0244 is my cell.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:15 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
$500-$1000 lock depending on travel.

$2500 or more depending on the rest.

Dont ask for spots, lengths, the move, the hit, or anything else, and no im not taking any thing off the car. You can get what God gave you, the other lane.
931-210-0244 is my cell.

No I am good with the heads up part if it and also good with the $2500......I don't know what you have and you probably don't know what I have.....only things I ask is these 4 things on all sides which you should have covered being a grudge racer.....and if we can agree to this on a blind race...lets work out the rest...we will roll across scales...

1- 10.5 tires
2- Must have functional doors
3- Must weight at least 2750lbs with driver
4- Pro-Tree

and I will go ahead and say I weigh 3,000lbs with driver.

if you ok with these 3 things I am interested in working something up with you....your move....I will pm you my number if your game.
also I am not too far from you...South Carolina.

also I am well known around here...not wasting your time I assure you.

Old 07-11-2011, 04:23 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Keep us in the click and let us know when and where.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:11 PM
howemotorsports
APPRENTICE

10.5 tire is too broad.. A true 10.5(29.5) or radial tire. Yes must have doors, must be a legal limited street style car. We run @ 3200. But in a grudge race if were gonna talk wieght then we run legal. Or we run on just a tire. My car wont get very light, so its all good. Im good with it, give me a shout, love to make it happen.
And no I dont know what you all have. But give me a call and lets set it up.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:28 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

10.5 tire is too broad.. A true 10.5(29.5) or radial tire. Yes must have doors, must be a legal limited street style car. We run @ 3200. But in a grudge race if were gonna talk wieght then we run legal. Or we run on just a tire. My car wont get very light, so its all good. Im good with it, give me a shout, love to make it happen.
And no I dont know what you all have. But give me a call and lets set it up.
it was Good talking with you last Night Jim...check your pm for the information we spoke about...

And guys you just don't know the half of what this Jason guy is pulling..Jim gave me the full run down last night...wow !...good thing Jim hasn't taken things in his own hands at this point...wow !

later.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:51 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Brian and Jim let us know if you are going to race and where. I would like to see it go down.

Its good to know that the Jason guy is a scum bag. I have always said what goes around comes around, carma sucks. I have seen people do some very hateful things to others and act like they did nothing wrong and it might be awhile before something comes there way and i would always say to them carma sucks. Jason will get whats coming to him and the more people that know someone will get him back and yes i know two wrongs dont make it right.

Robert Fla.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:38 PM
WooooF
APPRENTICE

IM SUCH A SCUMBAG../// LMAO this should be enough defense and answer all of your accusations ..... which IS B>S>

LINK FOR EBAY FEED BACK..

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...ab=AllFeedback

NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE !! And just stay out of my business... Im not being a Jack A ** but damn, enuff is enuff... dont talk crap about people you have never dealt with or do not even know.. thanks, have a wonderful weekend!!! JASON WOLFE>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 07-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by NEVERLIFTracing
IM SUCH A SCUMBAG../// LMAO this should be enough defense and answer all of your accusations ..... which IS B>S>

LINK FOR EBAY FEED BACK..

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...ab=AllFeedback

NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE !! And just stay out of my business... Im not being a Jack A ** but damn, enuff is enuff... dont talk crap about people you have never dealt with or do not even know.. thanks, have a wonderful weekend!!! JASON WOLFE>>>>>>>>>>>>>
while you are posting up links about yourself, dont forget this one! :lol:

http://privateofficernews.wordpress....ateofficercom/

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -