Buyer Beware Ad#930293 from TMW Racing

Old 08-01-2007, 07:51 AM
tangerinenova
SHOW GUEST

sir, i hate to say that you are wrong about what has been done to the car. I know for a fact that the whole back (from driver seat to rear) has been cut completely out and redone with new carbon fiber interior, shocks, rear end, wheel tubs, body and the whole front clip has been cut off and replaced also with new struts, brakes, rack and pinion and many other misc things have been done. after knowing that, i would say that the car would be pretty much new. just stating facts!
Old 08-01-2007, 09:06 AM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

:shock:
Old 08-01-2007, 09:50 AM
gcoutlaw
SHOW GUEST

Thats not the truth he agreed to pay the money just that he needed a few days .I am from the old school where a mans word is gospel not so here.Call me if you want my side or pm me your # and I'll call you.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:11 PM
tangerinenova
SHOW GUEST

honestly i would not care if someone called it new or not because it is no longer my car and they can call it or do whatever to it that they want to. as far as the trading issue goes, i agree with you woodsman that he shouldn't have done the deal and left and then waited around 9 months to start saying things about the whole deal when in fact it all boils down to that the deal is done and just move on.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:10 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

:shock:
Old 08-01-2007, 03:26 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

I wish I could be of more help!!!!
Old 08-01-2007, 04:06 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

I am sorry guy's but he has made a very wise chose to Delete his post as this is going to become a dead issue.