Old 11-04-2012, 04:39 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Obama and the 2nd amendment....

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...241624.30;wap2
Old 11-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

4 O'more years could mean that my parent company I work for could be in big trouble. Gun manufacturer. Not good. We had a great past 4 years, but if there is another 4, I could be telling you guys I am jobless. O'blunder hates guns... probably would change archery hunting parameters if he was given the chance too... I am scared about this election. It is huge. Keep praying for HOPE & a CHANGE so we can move FORWARD with a NEW President.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:31 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Unfortunately there's this!

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...cond_amendment

The plan will be to hamstring the ownership of weapons not by this current (sic) administration, but to do it through the Communist United Nations instead so he can't be accused of it himself. Even some in the "moocher class" like to own guns and hunt so Obumbler will need to cover his ass with them to make sure they don't turn on him and vote republicrat, weakening his power over them! IF there's any republicrats left that is!! The way it's going there won't be any left by 2016 and I'm sure that Obozo will have the 2 term limit changed by then so he can be pontus for life, like Hugo the Horrible did.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:30 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Couple of things . .

First, you have the 2014 Congressional (and Senate) Elections coming up. It's imperative that the Republicans take the Senate and add at least 5 seats to their control. That can only happen if you run somebody likeable and doesn't have a propensity to stick his/her foot in their mouth. They also must be capable of running a "Scorched Earth" campaign from start to finish. No "Mr. Nice Guy" wanted . . . Screw the far right, they're just as F--ked up as is the Left . . Abortion, Birth Control, welfare and all the rest of the "Rabbits" the current W.H. used to keep from concentrating on the primary problem, "The Economy" are non starters.

And the Republicans must maintain the numbers they have in the House of Representatives, losing even one gives the other side "Mandate Leverage" . . even if they are in the minority.

If you're a "Ron Paul" Libertarian or a Hard Right Tea partier, get over it. You can't have any of what you want if you don't elect someone besides a Democrat, and if you didn't vote for Romney (whether it was FOR Romney or AGAINST Obama) you threw your vote away. Those "Principles" are gonna be really expensive in the next two-three years . . And if your Congressional-Senatorial Candidate isn't "Right-Center" he probably won't get elected. Ever!

And watch your Congressmen and Senators closely. Emails are a wonderful thing. No form letters, but phone calls and emails aplenty. And get involved with your local party. Help nominate the guy (or Gal) who can be elected, not some schmuck who's a party line ass kisser . .
Old 11-11-2012, 02:36 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

roadkill, havent always agreed with you but i got tell you brother you are dead on,on this one!!!lol
Old 11-11-2012, 09:31 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2, Bro
Old 11-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Do we have enough good Americans left here who care deeply about doing the right thing & voting accordingly to make a difference? I say nope. Louisiana & other states are filing to succeed from United States... extreme division... many folks are disgusted with any hope of responsible politics anymore.

I have decided to accept life on life's terms. Bring what it may- my faith in politics/government in the next 4yrs is done... piss on em. If everything goes to hell, the liberals can figure out how to live on the land & eat each others back-straps... while my family eats fresh Oregon Deer & Elk, fish & vegetables... we will watch each Liberal drive their Honda Prius cars off the cliff like sheep... one by one. They would not last one day in a real life breakdown.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:24 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

U.S. country boys will survive.......
Old 11-12-2012, 04:39 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scooterz
Do we have enough good Americans left here who care deeply about doing the right thing & voting accordingly to make a difference? I say nope. Louisiana & other states are filing to succeed from United States... extreme division... many folks are disgusted with any hope of responsible politics anymore.

I have decided to accept life on life's terms. Bring what it may- my faith in politics/government in the next 4yrs is done... piss on em. If everything goes to hell, the liberals can figure out how to live on the land & eat each others back-straps... while my family eats fresh Oregon Deer & Elk, fish & vegetables... we will watch each Liberal drive their Honda Prius cars off the cliff like sheep... one by one. They would not last one day in a real life breakdown.
I'm pretty much with ya there Scoot. HOWEVER ! Remain vigilant, informed, and involved at the very least in your circle of friends, family, community. Remember A FULL 1/2 of America thinks as we do. Probably a whole bunch more who didn't vote(gave up), nor get their absentee ballets(military), as well as the massive fraud that will be uncovered but not matter a whit to the 'majority'.

We will NOT go down without a fight. This is God's Nation, we must EARN His help.......

Romney/Ryan are VERY honorable men and pure American runs in their veins. They just don't have the blood and guts personality to fight the enemy at their own game. They would both be EXCELLENT in Cabinet positions but America now needs a bloodied warrior to go against the 'machine'.

Sandy is the perfect example of NOT being prepared and relying upon the govmnt. MANY Sandy victims are seriously disenchanted, maybe enough will have had their eyes opened, and again maybe not.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Agreed DD. I guess I sound a little harsh about things right now... but I am with you too brother. Perhaps a few missteps in the presidency will be exposed & he can be handed his walking papers too... I suppose we can't rule that out. The whole General Patreous scandal is very interesting... the American people deserve to know what is going on... even though our gut tells us already.