Attention North East Racers. Looking for new members

Old 01-12-2009, 12:23 PM
drjay0
SHOW GUEST

Default Attention North East Racers. Looking for new members

Our Nostalgia Drag Racing Association is looking for you! I have been promoted to be an officer of NENDRA for the 2009 racing season and wanted to get the word out to all the forums I belong to. North East Nostalgia Drag Racing association (www.NENDRA.com) is what we are called. It's Nostalgia Drag Racing not just Nostalgia Super Stock. There are other organizations dedicated to just that. This organization fills the void for those that don't just want to race with bunch of Heavy Eliminator cars and fit the rules as the way Stock and Super Stock cars look. Not everyone has or wants a Nostalgia S/S car and not everyone can race in the F.A.S.T. classes. We welcome you to join us and have some fun racing in the North East. We will be holding a series of 9 race events primarily at Lebanon Valley Dragway in West Lebanon, NY throughout the 2009 season. Take a look at our website for further info. Contact me with questions. PM me here, email me at [email protected] or you can use the contact form on our site. This will be our 2nd year of operation. Last year we ended up with over over 50 members with 39 showing at the last event. Hope to race with you soon.
Jason