RE; Texas Outlaws

Old 04-19-2008, 05:31 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Default RE; Texas Outlaws

I'm curious what everone thinks about whats going on down in Texas with the polygamists and the 400 some kids?
suicidebomb
Old 04-19-2008, 05:40 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

I heard someone make the point of, If the men are the ones commiting the crimes, why not leave the women and children in their home and round up the men for questioning?
Old 04-19-2008, 03:52 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

if there is some kind ot abuse then i think le law should find the guilty ones, and back off the women and kids.them kids just want to go home but big brother has to step in where they dont belong.govrment is always trying to save us from ourselves.i love my countryand the kids who risk their lives or worse give thier lives so we can enjoy our freedoms while our goverment slowly takes them away.they are intruding more and more in our personal lives that it os really getting scary.but to me if a man wants a bunch of wives thats up to him and the womenbut if they are minors and its against their will then bust his butt.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:29 AM
dcarr511
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by slowmotion
I heard someone make the point of, If the men are the ones commiting the crimes, why not leave the women and children in their home and round up the men for questioning?
What if the " Women " are allowing their minor ( 13 - 15 yr. old ) children to marry older men and then become pregnant ?? Are they not just as guilty as the men ?

I dont agree 100 % with the way this situation is being handled, but dont know all the facts either ...........
Old 04-20-2008, 08:48 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

in a polygamist situation the men rule the roost. i agree with you dcarr.we dont know all the facts. my opinion is drawn from what the media has put out,but what ive seen and read its the church elders who make these decisions and the elders are almost entiely made up of men.but to me it doesnt matter men or women, hang them if they are responcible for doing that to a child.but go only after the guiltyseems like they are making a clean sweep of the church.they dont want another waco on their hands.i dont blame them for that but taking 400 kids away from their families isnt the way to do it.