Check out this idiot

Old 06-24-2009, 03:14 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Check out this idiot

Free lancer and just because are the same person.

http://pub34.bravenet.com/forum/stat...60809&cmd=show
Old 06-24-2009, 03:30 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

That guy needs to be barred from the track. He's a lawsuit, looking for a reason :!:
Old 06-24-2009, 04:59 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I know who it is and it's not a guy. It's a mother of a Jr racer and wife of a bracket racer. She should know better. She is not very well liked at any track they go to. Husband and daughter are good people.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:38 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

ooooooooooops, This person needs to be sat down and given a stern talking to. Before she strolls out in front of a pro mod or something. :lol:
Old 06-24-2009, 11:11 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default DO NOT STAND NEAR THE WATER BOX

NO ONE, and i mean no one should be standing by the water box when a car is in it. :shock:

Case in point, it happened at Twin Cities La. Just last sat. nite (6/20/2009) a person i know and am friends with the family, they all race.
At Twin Cities, there's a small area next to the tower about 10ft wide that's paralell to the water box that's fenced (not on the track surface).
O'k back to the incident, a lady was standing in this area watching. My friend with a 100% certified Mustang tube chassis car, big blk ford, runs 5 teens. This car is 100% certified NHRA all safty equipment in place. Runs a Lenco with a converter steel lined bell housing, block saver plate, flywheel sheild outside the bell housing. Starts cleaning off the tires, the starter ring gear broke in pieces, cut a 2 ince hole in the bell housing and the flywheel sheild, cut the frame in half, one piece hit his foot, not seriously hurt, 2 pieces flew 10 ft, thru the chain link fence and hit the lady, one piece went thru her hand breaking a cell phone which she was holding by her leg, cut a gapping hole in her leg close to the main artery, it was said if she wasn't holding the cell phone the metal piece would have for sure severed the main artery. EMT's are on location at the track (NHRA track) Paramedics had to be called in from Monroe for help and transport to hosp. The lady is in bad shape, last i heard she was transported to Shreavesport hosp. later.
Now i was not at the track sat. nite, so all this was relayed to me by people who was, i also talked to my friends cousin which is the person who owns the 55 shoebox that i've posted here on RJ before.
I expect the Twin Citie will now put up plywood so no one can be standing it the area where the lady was standing.
If this is not enough reason to not be near a water box i can't think of any.
Maybe the person who posted the original thread can copy and paste this post to the other forum where the stupid argument came from.

Zip. :shock:
Old 06-24-2009, 11:27 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: wow !
Old 06-24-2009, 11:49 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
ooooooooooops, This person needs to be sat down and given a stern talking to.

This will never happen, she is always right and won't listen to anybody about anything. Just needs to be banned from the track.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:14 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

The way i see it, if you stand there you get what you ask for, Remember the Pink's allout, where the chevelle broke the driveline, and a u-joint cap hit the camera guy in the forehead? Case and point :!: :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 06-24-2009, 12:27 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Freelancer

I find it hard to believe that there are so many people that don't realize how dangerous it can be around a starting line. I,ve seen axles shear and wheels fly, clutches come apart and shrapnel everywhere, and driveshaft and bolts taking the run without the car. No place to be during a burnout or race. I think a guilty party should be banned. The driver has poor visibility and enough to monitor without having to look for idiots.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:08 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah.... if someone is too blind to observe saftey, they should be removed.... WTH??? If it were explained to me & I did not know better, I would understand & recognize that area is capable of possible carnage. I saw a fly wheel come off a 55 chev once- it went through the trans tunnel & strraight up through the windshield... it was like a uncontrollable missle that would easy taken off someones head!!! You can't have some dummy standing around when something like that happens... all it takes is one time...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -