6.84%
She Stays
93.16%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Lets see what the majority says on this subject

Old 01-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Man we're telling you your answer, Leave Sarah in !! The people have spoken!!!! David.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:53 PM
mrharris
APPRENTICE

hey RON if sarah leaves send her down here in KY i will throw the wife out or trade her to you for a spark plug and i WILL keep sarah LOLOLOL but just send here and i promise the wife WILL BE OUTTA HERE ....mike harris :twisted:
Old 01-04-2008, 07:39 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Now mike i would hate to be the cause of your divorce I'm a old KY boy to ya know. :lol:
Old 01-04-2008, 08:15 PM
sds10racer
MASTER BUILDER

she's got waayyy more chlothes on than a NOPI chick does! you don't see speed taking THAT show off the air do you?
Old 01-04-2008, 09:32 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I don't understand why it's even an issue.So you got a hot girl holding your parts?Doesn't everyone?Pickup a magazine or turn on the TV.Men own the world,hot women make the rules.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:36 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Olds48 that's what I'm trying to figure out myself and by the looks of the poll i dont think to many others can figure it out either.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:38 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Ron,I wouldn't lose any sleep over it at all.By thw way,my stud girdles showed up today.They look GREAT.Thanks for good parts at good prices.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:46 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

You are very welcome and Thanks for the opportunity to help with your parts.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:54 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

ron;;;;;;do what you want;;i don't unstand why a person has to butt into someone elses doings;;if they don't like it then why are they looking at it.HECK;i see girls every day in the stores with less on then her..i don't see the stores stoping them from coming into there store just because one person doesn't like seeing her..WE ARE STILL AMERCIA[USA]RIGHT;;IT IS WHAT OUR MEN AND WOMEN HAS DIED FOR-- FREEDOM TO DRESS AND LOOK THE WAY WE WANT.IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE OUR GREAT USA AND GO BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:14 AM
stewart1973
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by v8Fiero
sex sells, period. You have a damn good marketing technique going for you. Im not sure why you are getting heat for posting pics of a girl with car parts that your selling on a gearhead website. its not like your posting pics of a hot girl holding objects to be sold on a childrens toy site or anything. :roll:

keep her up! it makes us straight guys happy to see hot girls and car parts in the same picture! :P
Perfect post here its a proven marketing edge. It's your business and you are in it to make money plain and simple smart business is how i see it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -