Anybody on here from the Atlanta area...

Old 01-27-2011, 09:10 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Anybody on here from the Atlanta area...

...specifically west side, Lithia Springs? Theres a car down there I was thinking about buying and would like someone to put some hands and eys on it for me if possible. I figure its worth $100 for someone to give me an honest opinion. send me a PM or message on the RJ side if you can help

Thanks

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-27-2011, 09:50 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey Chris,
I live in Douglasville which is not too far from Lithia Springs (maybe 20 minutes or so). What cha need? Be more than happy to help you out any way I can.

Chris
Old 01-28-2011, 04:42 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

PM sent and thanks!

Old 01-30-2011, 05:52 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

a BIG THANKS to Chris, bowtie4542001, for going to look at a car I am thinking about buying down in Atlanta! I quess that shows what kind of guys we have here on this forum. I will be sending you a gift of appreciation on Monday buddy. Now if I can just get the deal done on the car.

Thanks again

Old 01-30-2011, 09:09 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

KOOOOL BEANS guys !!
That is precisely what the RJ 'brotherhood' is all about !!
Keep us posted on your progress, Bone !!
Old 01-30-2011, 11:45 AM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

It was my pleasure Chris. It was like a grown mans chucky cheese in there.. haha Really had a good time looking at all the classics. If you decide to come down and pick it up, you will have a place to stay. Take care.

Chris
Old 01-31-2011, 06:11 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well the Firebird is sold, got the check. Transporter will be picking it up later this week after the storm. I am haggling with the guy in Georgia on the Trans Am, cant seem to come to an agreement. I am in no hurry though, I have a few cars to look at up in chicago this weekend. A 66 Impala big block 4-speed, a 81 Z/28 4-speed car with 16,000 original miles and a 1970 Monte Carlo small block 4-speed. Can you see the theme here, I need a stick car BAD!!!

Old 01-31-2011, 06:22 PM
TS1955
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by harbone66
Well the Firebird is sold, got the check. Transporter will be picking it up later this week after the storm. I am haggling with the guy in Georgia on the Trans Am, cant seem to come to an agreement. I am in no hurry though, I have a few cars to look at up in chicago this weekend. A 66 Impala big block 4-speed, a 81 Z/28 4-speed car with 16,000 original miles and a 1970 Monte Carlo small block 4-speed. Can you see the theme here, I need a stick car BAD!!!
I've got a 67 big block convertible (4 speed car) in my garage working on it for a friend of mine. I'm sure he won't miss it....until spring when he comes to pick it up. :shock: :shock: :shock: LOL.

TS1955
Old 01-31-2011, 06:34 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TS1955
Originally Posted by harbone66
I've got a 67 big block convertible (4 speed car) in my garage working on it for a friend of mine. I'm sure he won't miss it....until spring when he comes to pick it up. :shock: :shock: :shock: LOL.

TS1955
well, how much :?: :lol: