Old 06-24-2010, 06:53 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

pete18 your starting to sound like a creapy weirdo stalker :!: :!:
Old 06-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Mods-

Sorry to bump this, but I thought it would be interesting to have Anthony take the top three spots on the scammer forum at 9:00pm under three different names.

Forum users, buy at your own risk from these guys.

Scorp
Old 06-27-2010, 06:09 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

I think the last time MS had anybody hold the top three spots in anything was 1957 and Elvis had the top three songs.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:20 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by wvhippie
I think the last time MS had anybody hold the top three spots in anything was 1957 and Elvis had the top three songs.
Well, that was insulting...
Old 06-27-2010, 06:48 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by mytmouz
Well, that was insulting...
Nothing personal. I just couldnt let that one pass. I am from WV and hear stuff like that all the time.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:03 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

check out where the top pro mod drivers in the world are from
Old 06-27-2010, 07:35 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by maniac
check out where the top pro mod drivers in the world are from
I hear ya.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:18 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Message i just recieved :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: chevyguy6995 To: mopar1968 Date: 2010-06-28 01:34:40
Subject: RJ RaceSpace: Hey Mark
I know you do not wanna hear from me but I was just looking at something and I wanted to ask you a Question. Will you look on the forum at prostreetgmc68 I think that is right and look at page 10 and 11 and please tell me what I have did to you since then. What I do not understand is there is 1 person said that Anthony scammed them with no proof and you have called me a scammer and a crook. There has never been 1 post on there about me and you were very nice to me the last time I was on there. I am not trying to start anything. I respect your opoion and everyones elses I just want to know where you get you facts? I did not post this in the forum because I said earlier I am done with it. If you will notice in the one I am asking you to read I said I don't like to come in there and you said don't be a stranger come back. Ok, I won't bother you anymore.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:22 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Message i just recieved :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: chevyguy6995 To: mopar1968 Date: 2010-06-28 01:34:40
Subject: RJ RaceSpace: Hey Mark
I know you do not wanna hear from me but I was just looking at something and I wanted to ask you a Question. Will you look on the forum at prostreetgmc68 I think that is right and look at page 10 and 11 and please tell me what I have did to you since then. What I do not understand is there is 1 person said that Anthony scammed them with no proof and you have called me a scammer and a crook. There has never been 1 post on there about me and you were very nice to me the last time I was on there. I am not trying to start anything. I respect your opoion and everyones elses I just want to know where you get you facts? I did not post this in the forum because I said earlier I am done with it. If you will notice in the one I am asking you to read I said I don't like to come in there and you said don't be a stranger come back. Ok, I won't bother you anymore.

Under midsouthhotrods

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/0...NCH-SEAT-.html

Under Chevyguy6995

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...NCH-SEAT-.html

Same car two different names.

Feel free to explain that. Its not a scam but it does allow you to be flexible with description to potential sellers who may not notice that its the same car. Or does it allow you the flexibility to attribute description issues to your son?

Toeing the Scam-line, but not crossing it.

Your PM to Mark asked for facts- here's one that doesnt smell right; one car two names.

But there's more; It also does not address Topsportsman1's post about SBCwon posting from the same IP as you.

Who is SBCWon btw?

And of course there is your in print statement that you dont allow your son to post in this forum; and after that there is your son posting that he changed his name.

Mark is basing his opinion on a lot of issues that when added to together .................

Scorp
Old 06-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Pete, you talk to much. You talk so much that you probably forget some of what you say. Here's the thing: no one cares about your crap or your Astro- Van w/ a 305. No one really cares.... if you just would SHUT UP & crawl under a rock, no one would even question your whereabouts. Instead, you keep coming back with your immature gossip from the trailer park. You & Little-Rod are PROBABLY related through some kind of inbreeding in your family... that is why you saw his car. Listen, you should look at your family tree... I'll bet Little-Rod is there somewhere. BTW, it's not your fault. You had no control over it. Just lick your wounds, get some hooked on phonics, & go get a job a Taco Bell. Leave that trailer park & be a man Pete... spread your wings & show the world who you really are buddy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -