fake adds,multiple screen names.

Old 10-29-2009, 06:33 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You need to join us more often Christian! Killer job on pairing those ads up!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:14 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

holy cow , I had to post SOMETHING , I just realized my post count was 666 :shock:
Old 10-29-2009, 11:22 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
holy cow , I had to post SOMETHING , I just realized my post count was 666 :shock:
The number of the beast...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-29-2009, 02:44 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66

Ain't BEAST477?
Old 10-29-2009, 03:10 PM
christiansells
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
thanks,i hate scammers and thieves.i usually spend most of my time posting on the bullet.i am too opinionated to be on this board regularly.dont want to offend anyone. :lol: i hate getting on rj and seeing these kinds of ads.i love the site and all it has to offer.maybe ill join you guys more often.ive seen you guys in action when it comes to scammers and thieves.love your work. :wink: just dont want to see another person get beat out of there $$$$.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:00 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by christiandseller
thanks,i hate scammers and thieves.i usually spend most of my time posting on the bullet.i am too opinionated to be on this board regularly.dont want to offend anyone. :lol: i hate getting on rj and seeing these kinds of ads.i love the site and all it has to offer.maybe ill join you guys more often.ive seen you guys in action when it comes to scammers and thieves.love your work. :wink: just dont want to see another person get beat out of there $$$$.
its possible to be opinionated and not be insulting , happens all the time on here , come around anytime , good to have you...Paul
Old 10-29-2009, 04:40 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

hey man come on Over...We (i) like Opinions..As maniac said "its Cool to agree to disagree but not to be disagreeable"...???? :roll: WTF did i just say...

I assure you when you Give an Opinion just be prepared to get one back...Unlike a few ( ok One) in the not so distant past that feels they have a Speacial right to give People Chit but can't handle it when that Dunk Pie is thrown back at them...lol.....but yet again they can go over to YB and be called a Phucker 25 times in One night and be ok with it....lol

GeeeEZZZ......Come on over i would love some New Opinions..

Brian
Old 10-29-2009, 05:15 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
Originally Posted by harbone66

Ain't BEAST477?
Thanks bomb for clearing that up. :shock: :lol:
Old 10-29-2009, 06:49 PM
christiansells
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by bjuice

hey man come on Over...We (i) like Opinions..As maniac said "its Cool to agree to disagree but not to be disagreeable"...???? :roll: WTF did i just say...

I assure you when you Give an Opinion just be prepared to get one back...Unlike a few ( ok One) in the not so distant past that feels they have a Speacial right to give People Chit but can't handle it when that Dunk Pie is thrown back at them...lol.....but yet again they can go over to YB and be called a Phucker 25 times in One night and be ok with it....lol

GeeeEZZZ......Come on over i would love some New Opinions..

Brian
thanks guys.i think i'll come hang with you guys on here.i love drag racing especially the stock suspension radial stuff.brian,that is one sick nova in your avitar.i love novas,particually 67s.awesome ride.

thanks
christian
Old 10-29-2009, 07:26 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome Christian. You are in a great place being here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -