BEWARE OF 67 FASTBACK MUSTANG 4 SALE IN SPORTSMAN SECTION

Old 12-27-2008, 08:15 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: same shit

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by Deezy411
Well i see topsportsman and his buddies are back to their everyday bashing of people. Dont worrie mike these guys do this to everybody.They have no life and just like to argue and be mean to people. I had a guy try to offer me 250$ for a set of heads i was asking 1250 for and i told him to go bug someone else.next thing i know i get a link to this forum and here the guy is with top sportsman and shawnp and all the others who talked trash to you talking trash about me. All im saying is dont worrie about it because thats what they do. Im sure every word you posted was true and i know from my experience when you get attacked while in the right it makes you just that more pissed and thats the same thing they did to me.Just for the record topsportsman is a poor excuse for a person and makes Racing Junk look bad and these friends he has on here will go to war with him right or wrong because there cowards that play flollow the retard.Thanks mike for proving what type of people they are.
What more could you expect from a broke bum young punk.that has nothing to do on Christmas day,but come here and try to start shit?

Your nothing but a 23 y/o gofer that carrys shingles up a ladder and does the clean ups on a job that requires no education,thats some thing you don't have,cause we seen how far your education has taken you.

Your just like that other broke bum that polishes cars for a living,always coming here looking for sympathy.You know what they say,birds of a feather flock together

We all know you didn't have nothing to do on Christmas,must be a sad life you got
I don't know anything aout this guy. But no sense in offending people on this site that may have jobs that you just attacked. If he's an idiot then fine. Just don't lump all people that do that kind of work together.
And no I don't work in those fields.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:32 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: same shit

Originally Posted by slowmotion
Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by Deezy411
Well i see topsportsman and his buddies are back to their everyday bashing of people. Dont worrie mike these guys do this to everybody.They have no life and just like to argue and be mean to people. I had a guy try to offer me 250$ for a set of heads i was asking 1250 for and i told him to go bug someone else.next thing i know i get a link to this forum and here the guy is with top sportsman and shawnp and all the others who talked trash to you talking trash about me. All im saying is dont worrie about it because thats what they do. Im sure every word you posted was true and i know from my experience when you get attacked while in the right it makes you just that more pissed and thats the same thing they did to me.Just for the record topsportsman is a poor excuse for a person and makes Racing Junk look bad and these friends he has on here will go to war with him right or wrong because there cowards that play flollow the retard.Thanks mike for proving what type of people they are.
What more could you expect from a broke bum young punk.that has nothing to do on Christmas day,but come here and try to start shit?

Your nothing but a 23 y/o gofer that carrys shingles up a ladder and does the clean ups on a job that requires no education,thats some thing you don't have,cause we seen how far your education has taken you.

Your just like that other broke bum that polishes cars for a living,always coming here looking for sympathy.You know what they say,birds of a feather flock together

We all know you didn't have nothing to do on Christmas,must be a sad life you got
I don't know anything aout this guy. But no sense in offending people on this site that may have jobs that you just attacked. If he's an idiot then fine. Just don't lump all people that do that kind of work together.
And no I don't work in those fields.
Agreed 100%. That response is way out of line. This is not YB and those comments don't belong here... moderator or not!!!