Possibly a bit overpriced?

Old 10-23-2010, 09:45 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
I usually have to pay someone to "jingle my balls"!!
on a more serious note I hope that we can all calm down, step back and take a breathe. We already lost Scorp to bickering, it almost makes me sick...
X2!
Old 10-23-2010, 10:33 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

"oh yeah.... someone go and ask "One bad GMC" where playing "Jingle the Admins Balls will get you ?"

I must have missed that one!! :lol:
I remember that one. It was a thread about building your own engine vs paying a Pro.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:39 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

on a more serious note I hope that we can all calm down, step back and take a breathe. We already lost Scorp to bickering, it almost makes me sick...
Well if people blame me for that one then that is too bad I suppose. I respectfully asked him if he knew something for a fact or if he was assuming. He decided to get sarcastic. I showed several sites that suggested he may be wrong and he got upset.Never did he offer anything to back up his statements., other than "I've been to college and you have not" type of statements. He listed "Business Law" as his occupation in his profile. People see that and assume he knows what he is saying. I believe in that instance he was incorrect,at least partially. If he left because of that disagreement then he needs to get thicker skin.I don't just blindly accept anything as truth from an annonymous internet poster. Anyone that reads that thread can see that my first response that started that whole mess was very respectfull. He was the one who started the sarcasm and down talking. With that said I'm sorry he left. He did a lot to help people.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:43 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

NO ..NO..TOD, no blame, I thought it was a good topic for a spirited discussion. just dont know how it so quickly turned into a spitting match. knowbody knows it all & I try to learn from everybodys experiences. On the point you were making in that thread I agree with you, I am in court about once a month to testify on eviction notices that I have served. I will say this, there is the law as written, and there is what the judge says it is (at least here in cook co il) , and that will vari from judge to judge.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:05 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Later guys! I can be reached at the email below if you want to contact me.
[email protected]
Going to have a beer with scorp.

damn... :x

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-25-2010, 09:54 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Well if people blame me for that one then that is too bad I suppose. I respectfully asked him if he knew something for a fact or if he was assuming. He decided to get sarcastic. I showed several sites that suggested he may be wrong and he got upset.Never did he offer anything to back up his statements., other than "I've been to college and you have not" type of statements. He listed "Business Law" as his occupation in his profile. People see that and assume he knows what he is saying. I believe in that instance he was incorrect,at least partially. If he left because of that disagreement then he needs to get thicker skin.I don't just blindly accept anything as truth from an annonymous internet poster. Anyone that reads that thread can see that my first response that started that whole mess was very respectfull. He was the one who started the sarcasm and down talking. With that said I'm sorry he left. He did a lot to help people.
Last post here Tod.

So what do I do? Do you know? Should you even care? Likely not but since you want to quote my profile and Business law, let me share.

I handle Qualified Plans Compliance- Essentially working with pension and other types of programs to ensure legal and requlatory compliance- these are called ERISA Plans- Employee Retirement Income Security Act programs. I work with attorneys daily including two ERISA Counsel and two firms in DC and Baltimore.

Did you know that nearly every position comment I placed on here I vouched with Counsel? Why? To ensure that the info was CORRECT. Granted its not a useful as your regularly inane posts and comment nonsense like "Where is my Fishtank" . That's always been a huge help on the scammer Forum.

As for saying"I went to college and you didnt" - misquote Partner. Read the posts- I said that is the position that my instructor took. I also mentioned she was a presiding judge so I was confident of that info. I didnt mention that I floated it over lunch with Counsel- And why would I? It doesnt measure up to your web citations

I know exactly what got your panties in a knot

What I will do for you is send a link to your posts on Centerline wheels to them directly. I doubt they will do anything, but maybe if your multitude of web sources are correct perhaps they will find you of interest.

Of course if its just your opinion maybe not.

And I dont have a thin skin Tod- I just dont like you.

S
Old 10-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Hi Scorp :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-25-2010, 12:33 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

hey scorp man i didnt mean to make everybody riled up because of my opinions sorry guys
Old 10-25-2010, 01:20 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

What a shame that it has to go this direction. Sometimes you have to agree to disagree. Looks like a matter of opinion. Everyone is allowed one...JMO
Old 10-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by Tod74
Last post here Tod.

So what do I do? Do you know? Should you even care? Likely not but since you want to quote my profile and Business law, let me share.

I handle Qualified Plans Compliance- Essentially working with pension and other types of programs to ensure legal and requlatory compliance- these are called ERISA Plans- Employee Retirement Income Security Act programs. I work with attorneys daily including two ERISA Counsel and two firms in DC and Baltimore.

Did you know that nearly every position comment I placed on here I vouched with Counsel? Why? To ensure that the info was CORRECT. Granted its not a useful as your regularly inane posts and comment nonsense like "Where is my Fishtank" . That's always been a huge help on the scammer Forum.

As for saying"I went to college and you didnt" - misquote Partner. Read the posts- I said that is the position that my instructor took. I also mentioned she was a presiding judge so I was confident of that info. I didnt mention that I floated it over lunch with Counsel- And why would I? It doesnt measure up to your web citations

I know exactly what got your panties in a knot

What I will do for you is send a link to your posts on Centerline wheels to them directly. I doubt they will do anything, but maybe if your multitude of web sources are correct perhaps they will find you of interest.

Of course if its just your opinion maybe not.

And I dont have a thin skin Tod- I just dont like you.

S
Wow..you don't like me. BOO HOO.
I don't like you either Scorp. You are a know it all prick. You act like everyone should bow down to you because you can look people up on intellis or whatever the hell you use.

I aknowledged that you know more than I do about legal issues.That is obvious. I respectfully asked a question and you got sarcastic. I couldn't care less what you send to CENTERLINE I posted the facts.
I agree you can't believe everything you read. The links I posted were from legal websites. One referenced what I think is refered to as case law but it doesn't matter. I don't pretend to know the law, THAT'S WHY I ASKED!! Yet all you did was cop an attitude because I dared to question you.

I will say you are more than likely correct. My issue was your attitude. When asked if your statement was fact or assumption you decided to talk down to me. You can keep talking about the FISH TANK post all you want. You have now posted "Where's My Fishtank?" more than I have. That was a lame joke tossed in I think 2 times in LITTLEROD threads that had already gotten completely off topic.

This is a racing forum and I have yet to see you contribute one bit to that aspect of it. You're too busy pretending to be a lawyer.

Now you can go screw yourself for all I care.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -