where are all the people?

Old 05-25-2012, 09:25 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

good observation Outlaw..I been here close to a decade and each summer it slows down a lot on the forum. after racing season /vacations it will pick back up...always does

plus no matter what everyone else says...RACINGJUNK is the most popular sight out here, some may beg to difffer but I know 1st hand it is..Many choose other forums so they can get on there and MF you and your Family without any repercussion ...Here we do not allow that and our members or ethically bettter then this (IMO),,thats why we have a good solid core membership.

Now I do promote some good taste Ribbing,,thank goodness our guys know the line.

I think we all tend to agree that we would not mind our children reading what we post here on the RJ Forum...without saying names can other sites say this with a clear thought in mind ???? :roll: :?:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-25-2012, 09:30 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
I think we all tend to agree that we would not mind our children reading what we post here on the RJ Forum...without saying names can other sites say this with a clear thought in mind ???? :roll: :?:
no they can not!!!!!!!!!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Brethern:

You are my bruthas. Some times some of us take too long to "check in"... I am guilty of that myself. My little ones are still in school & we have homework too. That has made things a little tough... but soon it will be summer. Kidney stones screwed up my whole life for about a week too. Been working on my 68 Chevelle some; got a cruse coming up on June 1st... can't wait for that. Juice is right; this is the best place ever still. I love the knowledge, advice, friendship, etc... & I agree with DOUBLE-"D" about the change we need in this country... gets me fired up too much sometimes.... but I like talkin' politics & God even if it is a touchy topic. That said- I can understand Harb's lack of interest in politics too. BTW Harb: did you get the pile of DOG CRAP I sent you in the mail?? LOL. I knew you would like the "Sticker" too... seemed like the thing to do. I sent Harb a miniature whoopie cushion fart noise maker, & my son's Hot Wheel 32 blown coupe.... I would not do that for just anyone... but for RJ Bretheren... it is no problem. I gotta get DD some AN's!!! hey DD: do you need any 8's?? I noticed you need 10's. I am sorry it has taken me so long... It will be done this weekend... I hope I still have some 10's. Anyways, we are all tight. I feel like I could call any of you fools/ any time!! You know that you could call me too. Most of my RJ time is done @ work; so it depends how busy I am too (that sounds bad, but true). I hope all you guys have a good Memorial Day!!! God Bless!!! Scooter
Old 05-25-2012, 06:24 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I need all 10's, Scoot. I'm replacing 8's with the 10's for less restriction in my remote oiling system. You guys with real lives(family stuff) are given a little slack for not checking in as often. :P :P
Old 07-03-2012, 01:55 PM
jeff
SHOW GUEST

Default lost people

maybe they left because of all the pop ups! i hate them and especially now when i sign on and it takes me to a different site first. if i wanted that site i would have gone there first! c'mon rj get it together and stop all the garbage.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:06 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I am here every day checking in,but I seldom post much.Also summer is here and people are out and about,it will pick up in September.

Hope all has a happy and safe 4th of July.

Tom
Old 07-03-2012, 07:15 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Same people here everyday and some newbies :!: Just at different times :!:

Mark
Old 07-03-2012, 07:17 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Re: lost people

Originally Posted by jeff
maybe they left because of all the pop ups! i hate them and especially now when i sign on and it takes me to a different site first. if i wanted that site i would have gone there first! c'mon rj get it together and stop all the garbage.
I don't think that is RJ's fault !!
I use Google Chrome with a pop up blocker and I have never had any trouble what so ever. JMO
Old 07-03-2012, 07:30 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

check in.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:42 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

Im here and there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -