racing junk is doing nothing about scammers like smokin72

Old 01-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Badintensions
APPRENTICE

For one he's not running a free ad. He's a member that has 5 ads running right now. Maybe you should read a little more about what's been going on with him. He's been kicked off under other usernames for scamming. So with that being said again he should be removed from the site when they are notified. Instead they do nothing and keep letting him get away with it on here! Maybe if he scams you, you will see things differently.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:28 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Badintensions
Pj could also look at the messages smokin72 sent me on here. He replied to one of the ads I ran about him before they kicked me off. So it's obviously him. Now will they do anything? Probably not i've already wasted my time trying to explain it over the phone and get the same answer. Need court documents. Maybe racingjunk should start throughing money towards attorney fees to take him to court just to prove he's using smokin72 because you not going to get anything else out of it.
YOU GOT THE CORRESPONDENCE --PRINT IT ON HERE !!
ANY PHONE #### ANY ADDRESSES--ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFO THAT CAN BE COMPARED ????

JUST MAKE SURE YOU FOR SURE HAVE THE SAME PERSON--US SHARKS ON HERE DO BITE BOTH WAYS ops: ops:
Old 01-15-2012, 06:29 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default mark huelskamp

like he said ''badintensions'' read all the threads about this scumbag, he is right , its the same person that scammed me out of thousands of dollars $33k ti be exact , i took him to court and won , i know he is the same guy...PJ IS ENABLING THIS SCUMBAG TO STEAL FROM PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. and yea if you or anybody out there that thinks racingjunk is doing enough or is not at fault , maybe if you were the person getting ripped off by this bastard , then you would see things diffrently...SMOKIN72 IS THE THE SAME GUY WHO USED BAD63, REDROCKET, OR OTHER USERNAMES ,,ITS MARK HUELSKAMP THE SAME SCUMBAG THATS BEEN RIPPING OFF PEOPLE FOR YEARS..
Old 01-15-2012, 07:50 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
Originally Posted by Badintensions
Pj could also look at the messages smokin72 sent me on here. He replied to one of the ads I ran about him before they kicked me off. So it's obviously him. Now will they do anything? Probably not i've already wasted my time trying to explain it over the phone and get the same answer. Need court documents. Maybe racingjunk should start throughing money towards attorney fees to take him to court just to prove he's using smokin72 because you not going to get anything else out of it.
YOU GOT THE CORRESPONDENCE --PRINT IT ON HERE !!
ANY PHONE #### ANY ADDRESSES--ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFO THAT CAN BE COMPARED ????

JUST MAKE SURE YOU FOR SURE HAVE THE SAME PERSON--US SHARKS ON HERE DO BITE BOTH WAYS ops: ops:

I GUESS I WILL REPEAT THIS AGAIN---IT SEEMS ALOT OF PEOPLE GETTING TOOK DO NOT READ WHAT IS PUT IN FRONT OF THEM----POSTS ALL THE INFO ON HERE AND WE CAN COMPARE THEM AND TRY TO HELP GET THIS GUY-----OTHERWISE OUR HANDS ARE TIED :shock:
Old 01-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Badintensions
APPRENTICE

Ad#2433031 by smokin72. He has the tranny I bought on there again and says pics tomorrow. I bet he don't even have a tranny like that. I have talked to him on the phone # that is on the ad. That's his cell phone which he has changed 3 times in the last 6 months. If you want the other phone #s I have them to. The ad says Maryland heights,mo. His address is 204 contenial dr. O'fallon,mo.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Badintensions
APPRENTICE

: smokin72 To: Badintensions Date: 2012-01-02 19:35:10

Subject: Re: 868 fulton lencodrive 68 cynergy camaro

Re: Ad #2425141 - 868 fulton lencodrive 68 cynergy camaro

im not going to go back an fouth with you ether come up like a man or hide behine the computer . its your oppertunity . love to have you . i have the best an when you can afford to race like i do you can say . as far as people liar liar tell me were they live an were not a one as as much as i d o so its looks . like your the liar why dont you bring some of these tough guys that talk shit on this computer with you. bet not a one will show just like you here 204 centennial dr ofallon mo 63368 there you ill be here bring your friends. oh you talking about your buddy kevin bring him to .

On [2012-01-02 19:23:37] Badintensions wrote: > I GUESS YOUR THE VICTIM AND WE ARE THE LIARS. FUNNY EVERYONE IN ST.LOUIS NOWS YOU BY LIAR LIAR OR WAS THAT A SECRET AND YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT DIDN'T KNOW > > On [2012-01-02 18:45:15] smokin72 wrote: > > > > your not very smart an you listen to dumber people then yourself i never sold a motor to that ediot in florida he didnt have any money an knows less than u an i dont sell bickel kit cars an the man never bought my motor an if you were reall smart like you think you are . you better call charlie carpenter an tell him he sold me a 706 . because i bought both his motors an i think when i showed up at springfield i had the best car there an the most exspensive an everything in that car was the best an thats whats 4 sale stupid all u had to do is send a fedex courrier to the house . during the week . an they ll pickup but now u fuck yourself . an i will be glad to talk to the the DA not a problem you have my number 636 293 2016 keep writing your shit cuz this fat bitch is going to show u whos the the bitch dont write back bitch reall men show up > > . On [2011-12-31 17:49:14] Badintensions wrote: > > > I've already turned it over to the D.A. so if you want me to stop the process wire my money back to my bank account tuesday morning. I don't want anything you have because everything you've been selling is a lie! > > > > > > On [2011-12-31 17:05:04] smokin72 wrote: > > > > you are reall pussy i will take care you myself tell the truth all you to do is send carrier . a n fat ass bitch i kick your queer little ass. with your fagget little hair cut . > > > > > >

smokin72 has not activated the RaceSpace profile as of yet, so you will not be able to search more on this user. In writing back to this person you can ask them to activate their profile by clicking the SOCIAL tab on top.

HERE YOU NEED MORE PROOF PJ OR LIVELY?????? OR ANYBODY ELSE
IF YOU WANT ME TO I CAN COPY AND POST HIS ADS ON HERE FOR YOU TOO
Old 01-16-2012, 02:30 PM
Badintensions
APPRENTICE

This is the ad I ran about him and it had pics of his stuff. If you read everything you can tell this is the ad he replied. I got kicked off the site for running this

Classifieds :: Drag Racing Cars :: Pro Modified

868 fulton lencodrive 68 cynergy camaro read the forums about him before you buy

Ad #2425141 Posted:2011-12-31 12:53:57

This ad expires in 67 days.

Like Be the first of your friends to like this.

Mark Huelskamp o'fallon,mo using smokin72 out of Maryland heights,mo.

Seller Phone Number: 9184538200 This item is USED Trades NOT ACCEPTED Item Location: HULBERT, OK Get Directions To This City

This ad expires in 67 days.

Is this classified ad inappropriate?
Old 01-16-2012, 02:35 PM
one2010camaro
APPRENTICE

Default mark

this is so much shit . livley & pj want you to prove shit witht court papers that sucks .this shit head rip me off for 16,000 + years ago rj did the same thing then .mark is still on here doing the same thing . i went to court as a witnest agants mark . and what happens he chagnes his uses name and back back ripping off everone that he can .his nick name is liar liar that is a fact .
Old 01-16-2012, 09:05 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

2 things. There are site rules. In your "proof", and I am not doubting you, but I don't see smokin72 going by either Mark or Anthony. So, while I know you are 'sure' it is in fact the person, if you are wrong and RJ shuts them down by taking your word for it, you won't be the one held liable.

2nd site rule is it clearly states in the main page rules when you sign up, that you can NOT run adds like the ones you got 'booted' for.

Sadly, he is better at gaming the system than you are...
Old 01-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Badintensions
APPRENTICE

You obviously can't read very well. Go back up to the 4th post above this one. The top says smokin72 to badintensions. Which means he wrote to me. He replied to the ad I ran about him. He clearly states his address is o'fallon not Maryland heights,mo which is where smokin72 ads say he's from . And if you read all of it, it's the conversation we had across racing junk. If you can't tell by that conversation smokin72 is the same person I bought the tranny from then you should quit reading and posting replies about this. If this page would allow me to draw you a picture so you could maybe understand I would. Oh yeah nowhere in that conversation did he say i'm not mark Huelskamp which is what the ad says maybe it's just to damn obvious for some people.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -