WANTED TO GET A TRAILER SHIPPED ANY SUGGESTIONS

Old 09-01-2007, 06:55 PM
stang426
SHOW GUEST

Default WANTED TO GET A TRAILER SHIPPED ANY SUGGESTIONS

HI NEED A 32 FOOT TRAILER TOWED FROM MA TO NECHE ND.58265 IT IS ENCLOSED ANY 1 KNOW OF ANY GOOD GUYS OR TRUCKERS THAT ARE BONDED OR REPUTABLE THANX ROB NO TIME LINE WRITE NOW AD IS ON MOPARTS.COM TRANSPORTATION SERVICES YOU CAN GET A HOLD OF ME HERE OR THERE
Old 09-02-2007, 06:48 PM
cj422
JUNIOR BUILDER

well as a trucker i have been to Boston and all the way through N.D. and your best bet would be to hire a smaller trucking company with stepdeck trailers so yours can be backed on strapped down and go. a trucking company is insured, will give you one price that pays for fuel,toll roads,toll booths,toll bridges,driver pay,etc. we can go 1300 to about 1500 miles before refueling depending on weight. a semi can handle the wind better than small trucks. mountains are no problems. most trucks are gps linked and tracked or you will have the drivers cell number for tracking or any problems. NY and Oh has toll roads IN/IL has toll booths. a solo driver has 14 hours once he is on duty to get in 11 hours of driving in then a 10 hour break is the law. team drivers can be there in 2 days depending on road conditions. a one ton truck will need fuel stops alot and hotels, food,etc and a one ton does not have air ride/seats meaning they will be sore after a 1500 to 1700 mile drive. hope this helps, Cal