topfool
APPRENTICE

hey brian, a couple of pics of your old altered

enjoy
Old 08-10-2007, 03:03 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Sam thank you for posting these pictures..since i had them taken my puter took a dump and i could not get them...thanku, thank u thank u..

that MACHINE WAS ONE BAD RIDE....

brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-10-2007, 05:49 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default brians altered

wow thats a sweet ride!!! kinda makes me want one o yea i do have one ha ha ha but not that nice[im a poor boy] man o man what we do to "scare ourselfs" mike
Old 08-10-2007, 05:54 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by bjuice
Sam thank you for posting these pictures..since i had them taken my puter took a dump and i could not get them...thanku, thank u thank u..

that MACHINE WAS ONE BAD RIDE....

brian
Brian that was a wild looking ride what would it run set up like that.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:55 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

maybe now since Sam posted a pic of my old altered..it will make a little more sense about all that ranting and raving i was going on earlier in the post..i assure you this thing would litterally pull your ACORNS thru your backside...lol 8) 8) ....

Brian

Old 08-10-2007, 06:04 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Brian that is some kind of fast. I'll keep mine a little slower then that.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:10 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by woodsman
Brian that is some kind of fast. I'll keep mine a little slower then that.

as it was stting there (approx 1600 hp) it would run low 4.30's at 165 mph hazing the tires and drifting really bad ( this was effortless as far as the HP was concerned) this was the 1/8.....if it could have laid down a clean pass it would have ran some 4.0's or teens....it was capable of some 3.80's leaning on it and of course a REALLY CLEAN PASS......The thing literally left like a rocket..it felt like it was pushing you out of the seat..the arm-restraints was a must........

this was the car i was going on about earlier in this post...you had to drive 200 ft ahead,,,cause you were there before you had time to think about it...

the thing to me WAS NOT fun to drive...i will be honest i was scared of it..so i guess i know my limits and DO NOT mind telling it..I WAS CLEARLY OVER MY HEAD..so i let it go...

thanks brian

Old 08-10-2007, 06:10 PM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

Brian, that would have been a good car for your daughter to learn the ropes in when she is older..... :shock: :lol:
cool car ... but there is just something about them that makes you lose all sense of reason as you strap yourself in....
Old 08-10-2007, 06:16 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

yeaah for sur LOL..If we took out the motor and pulled it with the tow rope behind the 4 wheeler.....awww heck,..what not..John Force did it with his daughter....lol.... :shock: ..as a matter of FACT i had a picture of her in this car when she was 6 months old...but i lost that picture also when the puter crashed...

Sam if you would happen to have that pic i would appreciate you posting so i can save these pics...i thought i had lost them for good...

thanks brian

Old 08-11-2007, 12:40 AM
topfool
APPRENTICE

Brian,

I'll mail you the high res ones you sent me, I found them yesterday..

I don't think I have the one with the baby, I seem to remember it was posted in here or MSV, so if you could find that post you could possibly get a low res version back from where ever you hosted it from errrm, I'll check I may well have hosted that one for you..

laters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -