you have his attention, then just ask him for your funds. :wink:
Old 03-13-2008, 05:47 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

PM sent
Old 03-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I live sorta close to Cloverdale....I had a sister that lived there until a couple years ago. pm me his name.

no promises but I'll ask around.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:22 PM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

Tod74, Qtrmile2, and everyone - thanks for your help/ suggestions. I sent PM's back - one to Tod74 and the other to qtrmile2.

I am going to "harass" this guy at work - like it was suggested this will get old for his employer. Maybe something will happen...

If this does not work then might just put his name and number on here - and numerous other sites with people that can relate. I "owe" him something. Numerous people calling asking for him and leaving messages asking for their money back would be "nice".

PS - he works at a prision in Putnamville, IN. They would enjoy knowing they have a crook that belongs in there actually working for them. Might make it my mission to get him canned.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:11 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by vincef
Tod74, Qtrmile2, and everyone - thanks for your help/ suggestions. I sent PM's back - one to Tod74 and the other to qtrmile2.

I am going to "harass" this guy at work - like it was suggested this will get old for his employer. Maybe something will happen...

If this does not work then might just put his name and number on here - and numerous other sites with people that can relate. I "owe" him something. Numerous people calling asking for him and leaving messages asking for their money back would be "nice".

PS - he works at a prision in Putnamville, IN. They would enjoy knowing they have a crook that belongs in there actually working for them. Might make it my mission to get him canned.
call them and leave a message that you just found out you were H.I.V. positive and he needs to get tested right away. :lol:
Old 03-19-2008, 06:19 AM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by vincef

call them and leave a message that you just found out you were H.I.V. positive and he needs to get tested right away. :lol:
Damn - that would be some funny sh$t right there.... have to be pretty desperate to come to that point..... all is well, life will catch up to this guy and he will pay.