Bad word's from ''Littlerod''

Old 09-29-2009, 07:34 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default Bad word's from ''Littlerod''

Guy's i just got these from ''littlerod'' don't know what to make of it

From: littlehotrod To: mopar1968 Date: 2009-09-29 22:55:14
Subject: Re: RJ RaceSpace: forum
i mean i know how to send a virus but i dont do that..but i just dont know how they can tell what name i went under..So can u tell me how to ceck how to check other users IP Address??

On [2009-09-28 21:40:19] mopar1968 wrote:
> you need to get over to the forum

From: littlehotrod To: mopar1968 Date: 2009-09-29 22:49:05
Oh yea one more hing..How do they get my IP Address and know what name i click in on..S how can i check others like that??

From: littlehotrod To: mopar1968 Date: 2009-09-29 22:51:02
im good on computers and i know how to send viruses on them but as far as them getting my Ip Address i dont know how to do that..I mean from a Website.

From: littlehotrod To: mopar1968 Date: 2009-09-29 22:47:15
well mopar i disable my profile and i told support to take off my membership so im done with racingjunk for sure..And no i dont sell junk..it was that i didt know anything about them pistons but what the other guy told me about them and yes im pissed off that the other guy lied to me..but theres nothing i can do about them now..But im willing to send the guys stall back and be a true man..but he hasnt let me know if he wanted the stall back..but i got to go and ship some stuff thrusday..But if he dont let me know anything before thrusday then i want be shipping it back to him after thrusday then it will be Monday before i can ship anything else off..Thanks for helping me and making a mistake on the pistons dont mean im a bad seller..it mean that i should have looked at the more closely but i was going by what that other guy told me..But anyways thanks for having my back and ill do the same if u need help..And again no i dont sell junk its just i didnt know much about the pistons but what was told to me thats all..

One sent to me today;

From: littlehotrod To: mopar1968 Date: 2009-09-30 08:25:49
well i would never do that..and me knowing how to do it dont mean that i will do it.. i cant help cause i know but i have never ever done anything like that and thats a promise..You can ask my son about that..All i Meant By That was i just wanted to know how to check out this guy that message me and see if it was the one that message 2 or 3 times thats all..But if i Pissed You Off For Any Reason then Im sorry..So Please o Back In that ad u post and let them know tha i didnt mean anything by that..So Will U please Do That for Me and say it was a Misunderstanding..Cause i realy didnt mean it that way

Old 09-29-2009, 07:48 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

well littlehotrod now you have a thread all your own. you sure built your reputation. :roll:
Old 09-29-2009, 10:19 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

To say I'm disappointed......would be an understatment. I was soooo wrong.

This guy has definately bummed my day.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:36 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

man , you better hope the FEDS don't get a look at those messages , ,,sad , very sad
Old 09-30-2009, 03:55 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

well listen here i mean nothing bad like that crap..i meant by asking him about that was that i had a guy message me under 2 or 3 names and i wanted to know if it was the smae person that message me..thats why i asked him about the IP Address..I mean it wasnt like i was going to send a virus..dang yall take someones words and twist them around and make something sound bad..But thats not how i mean it..I just wanted to know if he can tell me how to check a IP Address on someone so i can see if that guy that message me if he was the one that message me under 2 to 3 names.SO THATS ALL I MEANT THAT BY>>SO STOP TAKING SOMEONE WORDS AND TWISTING THEM AROUND.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:04 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
well listen here i mean nothing bad like that crap..i meant by asking him about that was that i had a guy message me under 2 or 3 names and i wanted to know if it was the smae person that message me..thats why i asked him about the IP Address..I mean it wasnt like i was going to send a virus..dang yall take someones words and twist them around and make something sound bad..But thats not how i mean it..I just wanted to know if he can tell me how to check a IP Address on someone so i can see if that guy that message me if he was the one that message me under 2 to 3 names.SO THATS ALL I MEANT THAT BY>>SO STOP TAKING SOMEONE WORDS AND TWISTING THEM AROUND.
Duh.

Why would you say you know how to send a virus:

A) Unless you have sent one before, or
B) planning to send one to users.

Thats why youd want to know IP addresses.

Funny thing is that you claim to be able to send a virus but cant find an IP address.

RJ Mods will be looking at you Sport if they ever face a denial of service or other hacker breach.

Best thing for you to do is stick an apple in your mouth because bad things seem to always come out of it otherwise.

You LHR are the one who always twists his words- right when you get busted.

READ YOUR OWN POSTS AND TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY.

Funny thing is you can send a virus but cant send copper head gaskets- go figure

Scorp
Old 09-30-2009, 05:15 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

no i didnt send him the copper head gaskets because he told me that if he pays shipping then he asked me did i have anything to put in with the deal if he pays the shipping..and i said yes i have a set of copper head gaskets that i will give you if u pay the shipping..but he wanted me to send it out COD and he pay the shipping when it gets there..and i told him ok..well i was going to send it off the next day or 2 and he told me that he said he will pay the shipping if i send it out that day..but he didnt tell me that at the start..So i had to end up paying the shipping and thats why i didnt send the head gaskets..
Old 09-30-2009, 05:22 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

he sent me a pm awhile back wanting me to delete all my post on him .. it was making him look bad :roll:

hmm .. thinking I had ya pegged all along .. I thought u were done here anyways ?!?! I did my yippy dance and all
Old 09-30-2009, 05:23 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

but im going to make it up with him and return the stall like i said i would..cause i thought about it last night and i told myself i will send out the stall thrusday..cause i want have the money to send it out to him till then..but im going to take care of it and when i ship it out then i will get a tracking number and ill post it in here and then yall can check and make sure i sent it back to him..or if he will sell it to me then ill buy it i mean just according how much he wants for it..[/b]
Old 09-30-2009, 05:26 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

hotrod , what is your name on e bay ..you said you have good rating on e bay , I can't find you,,,,i tried racefreak69 but that name has 0 feedback .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -