Watch out for Nick Claborne in ALbany KY

Old 03-07-2010, 11:39 AM
manley
JUNIOR BUILDER

LOL,,,Wow this is good stuff! The first time I talked to Nick was a couple a years ago, He had a old Nova he was selling, I could tell he didnt know $hit about it or about anything else to do with race cars for that matter and was full of $hit on top of all that! Ive even contacted him about stuff that he has had 4-sale a few other times after that (last time i contacted him was about a year ago)! For some reason he didnt show to much interrest in doing bussiness with me. I just had this feeling he was full off $hit, so I didnt push the deals to much! Wow he is a peice of work it sounds like,,good luck guys!
Old 03-09-2010, 07:17 AM
nickstang545
APPRENTICE

Default Re: scammer

Originally Posted by skankr1
Originally Posted by nickstang545
I live in Albany, ky. and my name is Nick, but im not Nick Claborn. Im aclraid if i post anything on here people might think im Nick Claborn lol. I personally dont know the guy, i was just told that he would burn me if i delt with him. I have a old 88 mustang im gonna put up forsale. please dont confuse me with him lol. Because im from the same small town and have the same name. The only way i know nick is that my friends wife supposedly cheated on him with Nick Claborn, supposedly but who knows lol. I can provide I.D showing im not him lol. Thanks.
Funny, claborn5 has the same car for sale on corral.net. Bring your car to st louis. I'll give you however much you want for it + the hand of god :lol:

http://forums.corral.net/forums/show....php?t=1203915

Let me see the car he has for sale, i bought this car off Chip Avera in Liberty, TN. i traded a Yamaha warrior for it actually. Look on bowlinggreenmustangs.com, kystreets.com, all those people know me. My last name is BARBER. Seriously the only way i know NICK CLABORN is my buddys wife left him for Nick Claborn. I seen them on a harley together yesterday when i was headed to work. I can show you my license if you would like.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:20 AM
nickstang545
APPRENTICE

The link that you just said was the same car i posted is a supecharged 98 GT that used to belong to the Lathems boys. My car is a rust bucket 1988 LX. big difference. Im sure i can never afford the nice things NICK CLABORN has.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:26 AM
nickstang545
APPRENTICE

here is the car i have for sale. Definitely not a supercharged 1998 gt is it?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:36 AM
gentry20
APPRENTICE

back to the top...... I see Nick/FastFordRacer has listed a new car today
Old 03-13-2010, 06:01 AM
nickstang545
APPRENTICE

edited, dont see how this is gonna help you any nick, because you have obviously ripped off several people or this post wouldnt be on here period, but since i didnt know you at the time i will do this because its my fault and i should of never said anything on here period. Talk to me in person if you still have a problem with this, not through a 3rd party. Thanks
Old 03-16-2010, 12:01 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Scamming azz scared BITCH to the top. If you deal with this guy or his wife since the shop he sells out of and the racingjunk account is in her name YOU ARE CRAZY AND HAVE BEEN TOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2010, 12:29 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

This Crook and his Wife needs to stay on the first page. Its only time before someone finds there new name on here.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:34 AM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

dirtracing5 heres the crook and his wifes new RJ name.......
Old 04-15-2010, 07:05 PM
gentry20
APPRENTICE

Changed Again!!! Now its racejunkie5

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -