WATCH OUT FOR THIS CROOK. Usually sells from Doylestown, PA

Old 04-03-2010, 08:47 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Site ASdmin

Originally Posted by nitromad
Talking about scum you are that fact. I have not ripped off anyone and you need to retract you statement.

I will retract when you pay Racing Junk YOUR honor payments for the last 6 years.Maybe for once I can get paid for exposing retards such as yourself. You're a freeloader

Now before you get RJ suied for your mouth you should know the facts.

Racing Junk has 6 years of records on you.Pay up sucker

The readers should also know I'm a first member before this site became a bunch of s like you.

We know that,all your names and no honor payments.= freeloader

I did not change my name but my step sons added theirs and they also post so if that pisses you off keep jerking

I see guys like you here every day......hey look at me...buy from me I am an honest seller......LMFAO

Your right,you have been here a long time James Are you related to "littlehotrod" by chance?
Did you ever send that man his new clutch peddle and brake peddle for his classic camaro?This was back 5-6 years ago,I remembered you ran out of here with his money and your tail betweeen your legs? It was posted in here.

You remember that? I am a betting man and I'll bet your going to say no.

Now go square up with Racing Junk on what you owe them!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:54 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Your lieing claim

Originally Posted by nitromad
Years ago you (Mr. Admin person) claimed you were the fastest Top sportsman car in the country did you get the car out of your back yard
it seems know one ever saw that car run fast as you claimed
I'm sure you wished it would run fast but the truth was
it's a Dog just Like You so keep on telling that story

Admin person what a joke
Will someone throw this "whistle binkie" a bone?

You're a pretty funny MF.Where did you come up with this????

Yours truely

Mr Admin
Old 04-04-2010, 12:47 PM
monkeyshines
SHOW GUEST

Jim,
You will find out later why I no longer took your calls but for right now, I could no longer deal with what a ignorant, no good, bottom feeding fuck you are . You became a detriment at the tracks from day one. The guys that worked the staging lanes thought you were an asshole, and took it out on me. My workload doubled when you went cause not only did I have to do my things, you were so fucking slow at everything, I was constantly running to get stuff for you.
All that aside I must stay on task, My father had a description for guys such as yourself, “he talks like a man with a paper asshole” he would say. At 8 years old, I didn’t know what he meant, but after dealing with you, I couldn’t stop remembering his statement. You’re the type of guy who can’t stop the shit from running out of your mouth. You are the most miserable and exhausting person I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. All you ever did was bitch about everyone in racing. Now on here I noticed you have taken a more pussy approach like when you write “his high dollar Nickerson crap” instead of Nickerson is a fucking no good rip off who couldn’t built a carb if his life depended on it. I’ve been fixing his pieces of shit for years. Jeff, The nitrous guy I mentioned in Bristol, PA was a no good fuck who owes money to everyone, the jaz guy you drove over to a slapped around, the engine builder I bought the chrome headers from in NJ was another piece of shit. The guy who did the motor, Ronnie, whom you never met (yet you write ”This guy stated” ) I could go on and on. Also, I cannot believe how damn stupid you are. In your defense you put, “HE DOES NOT STATE MY WORK WAS BAD IN ANY WAY”. Hello, The reason I posted was so they don’t get involved with you at all. Who fucking cares how good your work is when you’re stealing their stuff. Jesus Christ you’re stupid. But don’t worry, I’ll be going over your statements about the motor later.
Jim, I doubt you remember the time I told you about this guy I used to work in plumbing with, that instead of stepping up quality, he found it easier to blame others, constantly tearing them down, all in an attempt to make himself look better. That was my polite way of saying shut the fuck up and do what you were here to do.
So now, because you couldn’t keep your pie hole shut by attacking my person and friends, with inaccurate “STATEMENTS AND MISTRUTHS” that for the most part, have no place on this forum, and to assist you with your 3rd grade handicap, and because I really don’t want you to later say you meant this or that, I will give you some time to make any corrections, and fully retract all the statements for which you have “no proof“, or simply stand by your statements.(which is the one I hope you choose) You decide, but the clock is ticking away.
BTW- I promise to answer why I stopped taking your calls, it falls into my being such a gullible guy. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you, try to fool me a third time, FUCK YOU
Old 04-05-2010, 05:31 AM
Blown4sure
SHOW GUEST

Default This is a good one

More drama then WWE
Old 04-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

X5,000,0000,000 to the second power/infinity.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:36 AM
mikkey
APPRENTICE

Default James James James, When are you peaple gonna learn

Hear I sit reading all my fat little buddy's B.S.A bomb went off (LOL)Maybe I should call Sargent sedanco, again and have a talk with him, but per his request I say my peice and let it go, But boy I could sure use some ratched strap's, also the rest of my money back for clutch and brake set up for my camaro, James did send me half of my money,after my lawyer sent him a sweet letter and then he said the rest was for restocking fee, My Ass, I was told buy someone that know's you, that they were never pulled from the car.When we delt again (LOL)you told me that you were in a snowmobile accident, boy how your story changes, You may con everyone on hear, Because you are lower then a snakes belly in a wagon wheel rut, and you act like a bad A$$ and all you do is hide behind your pc and act like a computor ram bo,Heck your not a wranger, I was told you serve chow in the mess hall,That's all I have to say, about my short little fat buddy, everyone be on ther tows dealing with, I'am sure he may have some good part's, but I would pay more to buy from someone else, just to set the record strait, If you can work part time in speed shop, why cant you go back to active duty???????I know more about you then you think I'am like a shadow on your back now theres the rest of the story, enough of this line of B$$
Old 08-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

so what I hear you saying is that you really don't like him much... is that right?
Old 08-04-2010, 03:33 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-20-2010, 01:55 PM
NITROINSANE
APPRENTICE

Default The Truth Hurts

TO: Mikekey and Jeff the biggest ass Holes on this site

Jeff the out standing bill has not been satisfied yet, so keep running your mouth and making threats,
I see the New Owner of your Race car located in NJ ran an ad to sell it on this site he did not wait long, I guess he found out how bad he was taken by you.

By the way did you pay the stopped check with Vanishing point Race cars.

Mikkey MikKey
To all who crossed this guys path run for the hills and lock up your
childern (protect them)
Mikkey ordered a set of pedals for a Camaro from me in was winter (2006)
I told Mikkey I would remove them when the 3.5 ft of snow melted,
Good old Mikkey told me they were for his wifes car Mikkey is a Camaro Parts dealers, I offered him his money back(when I was hospitalized for leg repair) he told me when I could get them out would be good enough the next thing I know a lawyers letter showed up claiming I ripped him off. I spoke with the Lawyer and because of the lies Mikkey put out I charged him a fee for canceling them order Business. The Lawyer agreed so I sent the return payment to him just so I knew it would cost him money So that;s the case with Mikkey
By the way when Mikkey ordered the Pedals I had just under went reconstrutive knee repair and was house bound along with 3 ft of snow.
then I needed leg repair will it snowed. What really happened with Mikkey's the customer called me because of the ad and I told him what was going on Mikkey ( Mikkey told him orginally he had the pedals
in stock so when the guy found out the truth he canceled the order.
Mikkey demanded I pay $500 dollars because he lost the sale.
Beware of Mikkey he has been trying to sell a White 1970 Tubbed Camaro he purchased it is a pc of shit his words. It was delivered to him by a car carrier after buying it from this site (his story by phone)
the car is so bad (ie junke) he will not send you complete pictures.
He has stopped advertising it on RJ and was trying rip someone off on
the Camaro site Beware Beware

Jeff Jeff Jeff
Fixed your motor after you fucked it up Fixed your Trans
after your friends told you they put the best parts in it and it failed
Travel with you to races and tuned the car so it faster than ever.
I got you to fix the death trap you called an Altered. Altered all right how about the Ceil County track fix you pulled off in Sept, ( Track Rental) (ie fixed broken frame steering support with a Lowes screw in fence hanger) I did not say anything the night it went to the semi final round with my tune up. If you would worry about driving instead having pictures taken with car you would have won (first time for you)(You sure were out of control when you recieved the Ceil Check)
That's right your Dean Shit never got you there before. Single Carb on Gas Tunnel Ram base after forcing you to remove old stop signs as floors after fixing the Motor and Trans and Fuel system Car runs 8:10
and still weighs 200lbs more than any other Altered in the Country
(don't forget I removed two carbs and replaced them with one)
Fastets it ever ran was 8:50's (Dean stuff) Don't forget the Ohio trip 12 year old tires Motor repaired and you say after 1 st pass Motor blew up Whom installed the Motor after I fixed it You Did
Well fans Guess what happened (The Starter Fell Out on the Run) I had to find bolts at the track to fix that also.
Please let the fans who read this crap know how much one person can do to help a none automotive person. By the way did you ever replace all of the flea market tools you have. (ie 10 Jap Wrenches) That's Why you only need a pipe wrench and a larger hammer. (plumber)

Make one more threat and I will be at your door (ie I did not spend my time in Ranger School walking away from people like you and Mikkey)

As for you Mikkey people should watch every ad you post always trying to pull crap
Old 08-20-2010, 02:00 PM
NITROINSANE
APPRENTICE

Default Someone who wants to be someone

To: topsportsman1
You have opened you mouth wider and more than anyone on this site
for a None racer (Nick Name is Slow Car) you should learn when to sit at home and just play with yourself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -