IM SORRY TO ALL!!!

Old 12-17-2009, 06:35 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

we say fogettaboutit here in chitown, guess that makes us all gangsters :cry: :lol:
Old 12-17-2009, 06:49 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
we say fogettaboutit here in chitown, guess that makes us all gangsters :cry: :lol:
my whole family is from West Chicago, my grandmother had such a potty mouth should would make a preacher blush! ops:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-17-2009, 08:06 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by firepro65
First off, Yall is not a word. It is something a ignorant rednecks says. Sorry if that offends some people. JMO.
Originally Posted by littlehotrod
NO I HAVNT I TOLD YALL DUMB ASSES ALLREADY. READ THE FOURM AND IM NOT GOING TO SEND IT UNTILL YALL EASE UP ON ME AND THEN ILL SHIP IT..D A M N BUT MORE YALL DOING THIS S H I T THEN I WANT SHIP ANYTHING..BECAUSE YALL ARE GOING WAY TO FAR WITH THIS S H I T SO AS SOON AS YALL STOP ALL THE PERSONAL CRAP THEN I WILL SEND THE MAN HIS STALL BUT UNTILL THEN HELL NO..SO ITS UP TO YALL FOR ME TO DO THE RIGHT THING..SO LIKE I SAID IF YALL WILL EASE UP ON US THEN ILL SHIP IT TO HIM..AND I TRYED TO GET WITH THE MAN AND HE WANT GET BACK TO ME SO IF HES NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT THEN IM NOT EITHER..BUT IM TRYING BUT HE DONT WANT TO GET WITH ME..BUT IF U CANT SAY IM TRYING..SO LIKE I SAID IF YALL CANT EASE UP SME OFF US AND QUIT BAGING ON A KID THEN I WILL SEND THE MAN HIS STALL BUT UNTILL THEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN BE AN A S S HOLE TOO.
Your humble opinion is incorrect. According to Merriam Webster it is now considered a word-

Here's the link for your browser:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Y'ALL

or go to

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ and type in Y'all

If the first link doesnt work.

Y'all can continue to say Y'all and technically be considered correct.

Scorp
Old 12-17-2009, 08:51 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="firepro65"]First off, Yall is not a word. It is something a ignorant rednecks says. Sorry if that offends some people. JMO.[quote=

Thanks for the tip :lol:
I don't know about you guys, the problem is obvious to me.
Later Y'all
Old 12-17-2009, 12:34 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

now Y'all read scorps post Y'all can say Y'all all you want cause Y'all is a word and not a sign of ignorance so Y'all fave good time with it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-17-2009, 01:27 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

First off, Yall is not a word. It is something a ignorant rednecks says. Sorry if that offends some people. JMO.
NO I HAVNT I TOLD YALL DUMB ASSES ALLREADY. READ THE FOURM AND IM NOT GOING TO SEND IT UNTILL YALL EASE UP ON ME AND THEN ILL SHIP IT..D A M N BUT MORE YALL DOING THIS S H I T THEN I WANT SHIP ANYTHING..BECAUSE YALL ARE GOING WAY TO FAR WITH THIS S H I T SO AS SOON AS YALL STOP ALL THE PERSONAL CRAP THEN I WILL SEND THE MAN HIS STALL BUT UNTILL THEN HELL NO..SO ITS UP TO YALL FOR ME TO DO THE RIGHT THING..SO LIKE I SAID IF YALL WILL EASE UP ON US THEN ILL SHIP IT TO HIM..AND I TRYED TO GET WITH THE MAN AND HE WANT GET BACK TO ME SO IF HES NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT THEN IM NOT EITHER..BUT IM TRYING BUT HE DONT WANT TO GET WITH ME..BUT IF U CANT SAY IM TRYING..SO LIKE I SAID IF YALL CANT EASE UP SME OFF US AND QUIT BAGING ON A KID THEN I WILL SEND THE MAN HIS STALL BUT UNTILL THEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN BE AN A S S HOLE TOO.
Yes technically YALL is not a word, it should be written Y'ALL, just as >A IGNORANT REDNECK< is technically incorrect, it should be written >AN IGNORANT REDNECK<
So some of us ignorant rednecks say y'all but we still know how to write a sentence.

Just my humble opinion.

Zip.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:31 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

:evil: whooooa there Cowboy....!!!!! you might wanna look where some of us Are from there Dude.
Y'all is an everyday word here in the South Carolina.
It's Not about your Opinion saying some Chit like you just did its about having respect and keeping some Opinions to yourself.... :twisted:

and another thing. I didn't realize there was an Ocean in Nevada ??...cause you own One Big daym Boat Anchor out there....come on out here to S.C. Where us Ignorant "Yall" speaking folks can show you how to get that Blown Big Block,Big tire camaro to run something other then 6.20's....lol.

OHHHH i almost Forgot...JMO !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-17-2009, 01:37 PM
charlie2428
SHOW GUEST

Know what we call the ignorant people from your town??? FIREPRO65 ! :lol:
Old 12-17-2009, 01:49 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice

:evil: whooooa there Cowboy....!!!!! you might wanna look where some of us Are from there Dude.
Y'all is an everyday word here in the South Carolina.
It's Not about your Opinion saying some Chit like you just did its about having respect and keeping some Opinions to yourself.... :twisted:

and another thing. I didn't realize there was an Ocean in Nevada ??...cause you own One Big daym Boat Anchor out there....come on out here to S.C. Where us Ignorant "Yall" speaking folks can show you how to get that Blown Big Block,Big tire camaro to run something other then 6.20's....lol.

OHHHH i almost Forgot...JMO !

Man Bjuice just when I thought you were cool. :shock:

j/k :lol:
Old 12-17-2009, 01:53 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Dirka are you Firepro ?...or kin to Him ?...i don't take kindly to be called Ignorant even if its collectively....fire on Me and i will rain on you....just the way it goes..

so your right in this case i am not cool ..i am Cold ! :shock:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -