IM SORRY TO ALL!!!

Old 12-15-2009, 04:31 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by littlehotrod
whatever yall ill just take it to court..ill call my lawyer in the morning and have him to take care of it..im tired of playing these games with yall and after they find out that yall are bagging a kid then that will hit the fan..so if yall cant stop the bagging on us and cant give me another chance then i have no chose..if yall dont believe me ask susport.racingjunk.com well i have nothing to say..so unless yall give me another chance then i will call my lawyer first thing in the morning.

hahahahaaaaaa, dude making me spit me ice cream out my nose!! what a frickin joke! I am impressed that you can spell "lawyer" though, I am very impressed! :lol:
well try me shortbone
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

now harbone your about to make me mad..im trying to do this right and i dont care what u have to say..but like i said everyone ill make this right..So all i ask is stay off us or i have no chose to take it to court.but like i said i dont want to but if i have to i will..and when i send the mans stall to him then i will want my name back like it was..
==============================================
You have not tried to make anything right for weeks.
Here is what your posts sound like to me and probably most here.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla blablablabla bla bla
blablablabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blablablabla bla bla bla bla blablabla

GET LOST AND GOOD RIDANCE TO YOUR CLAN. :P :P
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

whatever yall ill just take it to court..ill call my lawyer in the morning and have him to take care of it..im tired of playing these games with yall and after they find out that yall are bagging a kid then that will hit the fan..so if yall cant stop the bagging on us and cant give me another chance then i have no chose..if yall dont believe me ask susport.racingjunk.com well i have nothing to say..so unless yall give me another chance then i will call my lawyer first thing in the morning.
stop the threats Jason , the kid was impersonating a 51 y/o man , don't threaten anybody else on here ...leave it alone and spend your energy with mudbogger or what ever his name is ..
Old 12-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66

hahahahaaaaaa, dude making me spit me ice cream out my nose!! what a frickin joke! I am impressed that you can spell "lawyer" though, I am very impressed! :lol:
well try me shortbone
I already have but you dont get the point...PLEASE GO AWAY!!
there, I said please...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-15-2009, 04:33 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I'm going to watch wrestling , less BS,,,,,,,peace out
Old 12-15-2009, 04:34 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

well like i said i didnt know he was act liking a 51 year old man..but i will send the mans stall off to him and thanks.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

well scorp i didnt want to do this but i have no chose but i dont know what names he made up and thats the truth.but i know i have been on here for a few years and done all kind of dealing on here but i only had 1 bad deal..and my son made a few names from my computer because thats the only way he can get online is from my computer but i told him time after time dont make alot of names..So if u want to we will delete all them names and use just 1 of each for me and him..i never had a problem like this before and i like racingjunk and its been good to me..but i know i made a bad deal and im SORRY but when i come in here its getting way to personal..Theres nothing more than i would do to make this up to this guy but im not a scammer and im trying my best to take care of it..like i said give me another chance to take care of this thats all i ask..but i dont want to carry this to court and i dont..but if these bagging on us over one bnad deal then i have no chose..but give me that chance again and i will show yall i will fix it thats all i ask..PLEASE

Here is what I would like you to do.

Delete the names except the one that is who you really are.

Post in your racespace that you had a problem but want to fix it.

Join RJ so you can give back to the racing community.

Make your honor payments

And then come back here when you are READY to help someone.

And as for these guys- Jason I think you lied- so take your medicine- but dude dont fight with these guys.

They are a bunch of hardass dudes who give their time when they can to try and help guys. They all do it in different ways, but the regulars are trying to help.

So call the truce, send the convertor, hold your tongue and give a bit back to RJ- then come back later when the wounds have healed.

As I said before we dont forget but we do forgive.

Scorp
Old 12-15-2009, 04:41 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

TAKE SCORP'S SOUND ADVICE!
Old 12-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
TAKE SCORP'S SOUND ADVICE!
please... :wink:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-15-2009, 04:49 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

ok yall i will because a mans rep is everything..and scorp thanks and how do u delete them..and i have been paying my honner payments and i was a RJ Member untill all of this went down..So i will send the mans stall to him and we can go from there ok thanks..i know yall are here to help and thanks..i know i can be a butt too but im willing to forgive too..but like i said i will send the mans stall out ASAP and im Sorry for my Mouth and i really am..well thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -