Watch out for Nick Claborne in ALbany KY

Old 07-06-2010, 09:39 AM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Ad #1935022 The CROOK and his WIFES New adds. They post new ones every day under new names so beware. They will both flat out LIE to you!!!!!!!!!!YOU WILL GET SCREWED SO BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 11:34 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

It's a cryin' shame RJ can't do something about the repeat names. The repeat scammers are so obvious at times, it seems they are sitting next to you. Come on RJ, step up to the plate and try to solve this hot issue!
Old 07-06-2010, 04:51 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
It's a cryin' shame RJ can't do something about the repeat names. The repeat scammers are so obvious at times, it seems they are sitting next to you. Come on RJ, step up to the plate and try to solve this hot issue!
I have reported this guy and his wifes adds to racing junk several times and they do nothing. Hell they dont even respond to me. I guess they get there annual fee so there good.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:27 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I know what you are saying! I tried to talk to them about Keith Caudill aka traderguy aka rodsrus about his thieving ways..............They weren't interested. I sent Keith an email thru RJ telling him I am not just going to fade away, the only way to make me quit talking about him was to make me whole............The scammer complained to RJ, the Gestapo at RJ actually had the balls to lock me out of my account!! I had to call and be admonished by one of the Hitler boys in the RJ front office for using the RJ email system inappropriately :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a bunch of lefties at RJ!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

BTW RJ chumps, what about the flag? How come no banner? They won't even answer that!!
Old 07-06-2010, 05:47 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

yes---THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FLAG :lol: :lol: YOU KNOW -THE ONE WITH THE STARS AND STRIPES ON IT :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

NOT THE OBAMANATION FLAG -WITH THE YELLOW STRIPE ON IT ops: ops:
Old 07-07-2010, 03:50 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Ad #1936075 New add new car so I guess people are still dealing with him. They will learn. I cant believe all he has to do is pay me the 300 he owes and call it good. He just told me Sat again he would pay me monday and I just laughed as I new he was full of it but he has the money to go get another car!!!!
Old 07-11-2010, 09:20 AM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Ad #1938372 Nick and his Wifes new crap. If you trade or buy from these people YOU ARE A FOOL there is so many people he owes and has flat out lied to it is crazy. Racing Junk does nothing even after there is several claims on him. Atleast the other site told him he could not post any more till he clears this shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2010, 04:11 PM
lakesnake
SHOW GUEST

he now has a water titled cobra for sell.....
Old 07-11-2010, 04:39 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

HAHAHA......I know someone that called him on the car because they called me to ask about what the deal was with us and he told them the car had minor damage and was a awsome super clean ride.........ANTOHER CRAZY LIE FROM HIM AND HIS WIFE.......LOL
Old 07-11-2010, 04:42 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

WOW ALL THAT AND IT CAN SWIM TOO!! :shock: :shock: WHAT A CROOK!! :evil:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -