Warning Fivestarcars does not own this Bad Boy Buggy 1281909

Old 03-25-2009, 05:29 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default TOO BUSY???

Not taking sides but if your too busy to take care of your business you should try something else--When you make a deal with someone that should be the only important thing in your life,Completing it!!! The old excuse Ive been traveling,busy ect??? That old dog wont hunt-I wouldnt do any kind of business with anyone that conducts business like that--Just an opinion & I know--Everyone has one--
As for sending all my personal Bank info?? Whats the matter with a Postal M.O. to your residence??
Old 03-25-2009, 08:01 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Default BE WARNED

To everyone I suggest be very careful regardless of who you are dealing with....

So far you have supplied your name, address, phone number and bank routeing info not to mention the exact location of your home as this man has been there...

These days I would be very careful...We are going to see more and more scamming if people do not keep their guard up....People are desperate in some cases and when it comes down to feeding their families they will take someone else's money in a heart beat...
Old 03-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: TOO BUSY???

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
Not taking sides but if your too busy to take care of your business you should try something else--When you make a deal with someone that should be the only important thing in your life,Completing it!!! The old excuse Ive been traveling,busy ect??? That old dog wont hunt-I wouldnt do any kind of business with anyone that conducts business like that--Just an opinion & I know--Everyone has one--
As for sending all my personal Bank info?? Whats the matter with a Postal M.O. to your residence??
AMEN. Talk is way cheap & we have heard it too many times... you either pay what you owe, or you are a crook. After 3 weeks & saying you would pay immediately, you have now become a crook. Don't come back & say you have been in the hospital or you were taken by aliens... you said you would pay & you didn't. I have no problem taking sides... they had a deal & fivestar said he owed the money (500.00).