JOEL AVERY Of HORN LAKE MS. IS A THIEF SCAMMER

Old 07-15-2012, 05:19 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Joel, I am done ranting, But you gotta admit, youd be pissed to if you paid 1650 for a block and shipping and you recieved it and its not even what it was supposed to be and worn out and damaged on top of that and when I confrointed you about it you told me "there is nothing i can do" Wouldnt you be pissed Joel?? Cause that is axactly what you did to me! And tomorrow i am posting pics here so everyone can judge for themselves Joel. And your rediculous notion of me trying to ship my block back to you and obtain a refund to cheat you out of a block is just F**ing rediculous!! And finally, why wont you call or email me as i have pleaded now for 3 days so that we can work this out?? I'll tell you why, cause you know Im right and you are coward with no balls to man up and make this right for me. Please step up and make this right Joel, you just might get my respect back if you do. till then you are trash to me and By the way I filed a complaint with the Ic3 so you will be hearing from them.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Javery
SHOW GUEST

Default Dart block was no scam

You can file what ever bogus claim you want. I have spoken to a family member who is an attorney. I have made him aware of the situation. I will return the favor of a slander suite if you keep on making false allegations and bashing me online. Have a nice day.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:22 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

You forget Joel. I have the block, the one that YOU sent me and guess what Joel I also have the pics that YOU sent me of the very same block before the sale and guess what? They match. I have the proof that you are wrong and you have nothing but your lies. Who do think would win? Now man up and make this right And I have an attorney for a father in law, you think Im scared? Im not scared of a thing cause all you have done is spout BS and I have all the proof Joel!
Old 07-16-2012, 07:39 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dentmagnet
You forget Joel. I have the block, the one that YOU sent me and guess what Joel I also have the pics that YOU sent me of the very same block before the sale and guess what? They match. I have the proof that you are wrong and you have nothing but your lies. Who do think would win? Now man up and make this right And I have an attorney for a father in law, you think Im scared? Im not scared of a thing cause all you have done is spout BS and I have all the proof Joel!
well... post up the pics and we will be the judge :wink:
Old 07-16-2012, 07:44 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

so far its just "he said, he said" and not any proof. Now if you have pics of the block he sent you before you received it and after, that would be interesting to see. My question to the seller is, did you actually have this motor or was it something you got from someone and they told you it was "this and that"? Seems to be a lot of that going around lately...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-16-2012, 08:17 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Also the 350 main motor is much better than a 400 main motor anytime, not JMO but fact.

Zip.
i was thinking the same thing brutha
Old 07-16-2012, 08:52 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

[img]

[/img]
Old 07-16-2012, 08:57 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Here the pics of the "perfect Block" Joel shipped me, As you can see #5 main is hammered badly the cap and the register in block is so worn that the cap can move around a quarter of an inch, I place a pic of HIS main cap with the bolts in it and my 400 main cap so he could see the difference. Also can see a useless attempt by someone to try and peen the register tight.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:08 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

hey dent, edit your post. after each pic tag... hit enter twice so it spaces them out and on top of one anthoer. posted the way they are now... makes it to hard to see them :wink:

the block looks bad but im confused on the main caps pic ?????
Old 07-16-2012, 11:05 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

fast top main is one from block 350 size bottom is his own 400 main the one block is suposed to be

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -