blower motor

Old 02-22-2011, 12:38 PM
gyellow88
SHOW GUEST

imm runnign 2.5ton rockwell axles so breaking axles is not a problem haha. But all the setups you guys are running sound really reasonable! Im not running for a timeslip like you guys are so being on or off 11hp wont hurt me too much so if i could push high 1000 or low 1100s i would still be really happy so im not on a strict motor setup! i will be running a 454 block and ike i said it will be a race truck so it barely gets run and wen it does its for a maximum of 5 minutes! so any other suggestions is greatly appreciated!
Old 02-22-2011, 02:56 PM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by gyellow88
so what rotating assembly do you guys think i should go with? and the cam sepcs i wont know for a little bit cause i wanted to get my head setup first! And blown injected 540...you made that much power on just 11pounds?? i was thinking i would have to run in upwards of 20plus pounds ??? Thank you guys for the responses i greatly appreciate it
With 20 lbs of boost it shoild be around 1500 HP, running a callies crank,olliver rods, diamond gas ported pistons, comp custom gride cam, buy it right the first time. I read this Quote: " ONLY A RICH MAN CAN AFFORD TO USE CHEAP PARTS" Not calling eagle parts cheap but if you are looking at that kind of HP, better parts are gooder.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:59 AM
gyellow88
SHOW GUEST

i completely agree!! i dont want to go cheap the first time! blowninjected 540 can i pm you with some other questions? youve been a big help!
Old 03-19-2011, 05:28 PM
promod45
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default crank

before you buy crank look at howards cranks they are really good, they are made here in states and machined by callies and the price is alittle cheaper for the same quality crank..good luck