Important please listen!

Old 01-19-2008, 08:41 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MY THOUGHTS---LOVE IT AND RESPECT THIS FREE COUNTRY OR PLEASE-PLEASE LEAVE!!!!---LIVELY IN ILLINOIS---A TAXPAYING FREEDOM LOVING AMERICAN CITIZEN 8) 8) 8)
Old 01-19-2008, 10:47 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

You couldn't have said it any better,Lively
Old 01-19-2008, 11:40 AM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by lively
MY THOUGHTS---LOVE IT AND RESPECT THIS FREE COUNTRY OR PLEASE-PLEASE LEAVE!!!!---LIVELY IN ILLINOIS---A TAXPAYING FREEDOM LOVING AMERICAN CITIZEN 8) 8) 8)
I completely agree, only thing is that's not what's happening. The illegals just bitch and whine until they get the same benefits as a legal citizen does.

Let me clue you Tax paying freedom loving american citizens in on something you probably haven't thought of.

I have a friend who is Mexican, he was born and raised in the U.S. and served in the 1st Gulf War. He told me about this so I have no reason to doubt it. Many of the companies here in the U.S. especially ones close to the border. Hire temporaries to do general labor in their facilites, most of them are young Illegal mexican girls between 16 and 25 years old. After a few months these girls come up pregnant, have the baby here for free. Guess what? That baby is now a U.S. citizen and under law qulifies for all the government benefits of any other American child. You know the programs like WIC, AFDC, Welfare, Social Security. Now these girls Open a bank account in the childs name, setup a direct deposit and go back to Mexico and just withdraw the money with an ATM card, ever thought about how far a SS or welfare check goes across the border. They also have people that cross and shop here using the WIC cards.

Hell yea they love America and leave laughing all the way to the bank. You think that the goverment would put a stop to this kind of crap, wouldn't you? Well I have had it up to here, with just this kind of BS! :evil:
Old 01-19-2008, 12:48 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I know!!! :evil: Looks like when they show up at the hospital,someone would put an end to it.You don't see any OTHER countries let people get away with that crap.I hate to say it,but it feels like Mexico is taking us oner from the inside.I think it's time for another Boston Tea Party.Blittle and Lively,ya'll bring the tea and I'll bring the guns :lol:
Old 01-20-2008, 07:13 AM
wfge
APPRENTICE

a comment to olds48 regarding the pledge of allegiance, I'm in my 40's and having a hard time remembering how it goes, I bet you could go to any public school (k-12) and these kids wont know what you are talking about, it is sad but true. Untill recently I was happy living my day to day free in America life, well BS, our gov't is so corrupt and runs everything we are so blinded, start with Media, we are shown what they want us to see, does Terrisiom ring a bell (tell a lie long enough and it will be believed), our entertainment industry-thats what American citizens are concerned about, the new movies that are out, the endless sporting events to watch or go to, music concerts, theme parks ect..... I'm not saying these are bad but they are exsessive, young people dont give a damn who the mayor-sherriff-governor-congressman or even president is, they only think about what and where they are going\to do for the weekend.
I am a TRU-AMERICAN but I dont like how mine or my kids future looks,
I'm sure I wont benefit from SS to be continued..........
Old 01-20-2008, 08:29 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Wfge, you're right on %1000
Old 01-20-2008, 10:20 AM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Exactly, I'll be 46 in March I do still remember the pledge. We said it every morning at the start of class when I was growing up. I have the same concerns about the future of this country, for us and our kids. Your dead on about everyone being preoccupied with how to stay entertained rather than stay involved. I tell you it's scarey to watch the things take place that are happening right now, completely unchecked by anyone!
Old 02-29-2008, 09:23 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default My son died for this country!! Love it or get the hell out!!

I cannot believe you folks believe that political propaganda!! Anyone that has a problem with the good ole' U.S.A., PLEASE pack your shXt and get the hell out, I will gladly pay your way anywhere in the world, just renounce your USA citizenship and packup!! Name one country you can have the freedom you are afforded here. That is what I thought. Now, I am not saying we are without problems, and some of them being major ones, but we ARE A FREE COUNTRY!! If you do not believe it, then go to any other country and wear a t shirt trashing your government, see how long it is before you are imprisoned or even killed for it! You think that pos Cindy Sheehan could have spoke out against any other country than ours and live to tell about it? I hate her guts, but MY son and many other sons and daughters fought, and died, so she, and the rest of The United States of America could speak withour fear of political repercussions.

Smoking, that is another issue, I do not want your stinking, cancer causing garbage smoke in my office or home. On the other hand, I don't give a damn if you smoke in a bar, your car, your home, your yard, because I HAVE a choice if I want to be there or not. I HAVE no choice about being in my office, I DO have to work, and I damn sure won't let you light up in my home. Smokers dying in the hospital due to lung cancer with no insurance, non helmet wearing bikers with no insurance, non seat belt users with no insurance, guess who has to pay for all that they cannot pay for,WE DO with our tax dollars. I could go on and on, but I am not. I am not a believer in "big brother" taking care of me. I have to ask, your rights as a smoker outweigh my right not to have to smell the stinking thing? I think not! Folks, wise up to the toll it takes on our American work force, tax dollars, grieving families, not to mention the agony of dying of cancer. I do know, I am a retired medical professional that has it up close and personal.

Many, many honorable men and women have died so YOU can sit at home on your Bon Bon eating asses and complain about "how bad our country is", one of those men being MY son, Jay was killed on Oct.21, 2005 by a roadside bomb along with three more very, very brave men. Read my profile and you will see my real life hero! It isn't John Force or Doug Herbert (I hope God gets him through this hard road he is facing after losing his boys), or Superman or Captain America ,it is my son and EVERY AMERICAN that put on a military uniform and wore it with honor! I thank God EVERY day I wake up in America!! You should too!

THANK YOU TO ALL MILITARY PERSONEL, regardless of your branch THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

I rarely feel the need to voice such a strong response to anything, life is just to short to be mad all day, but, today wasn't the day.

In closing, if I offended anybody in any way, well, I really am not sorry for it at all! After all, it IS a free country, so I can speak my mind without worrying that I might be murdered for it. Semper Fi!! I wonder if anyone that has not been in the USMC know what that means?

One more suggestion, if you do not like our elected by the people officials, notice I said elected BY THE PEOPLE, then get your butt out from behind your keyboard and run for office if you think you can do a better job!! Too busy racing, going to ball games, etc. Hell, I often wonder about how many folks forming an opinion actually took their asses out into the cold to vote for that elected official. If you DID NOT vote, then your opinion about the condition of our country means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

Goodnight,
Rudy
Old 02-29-2008, 10:03 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I think if you READ our post instead of just skimming through,you'll find that what we said is exactly what you said.Also,you don't know me,so don't cuss me.And , Semper Fi means Always Faithful.Mt best friend next door,his two boys ,Curtis and Kirby,are both Marines.My cousin Tim is in the Navy.My friend Joey is in the Marines.My uncle is in the Coast Gaurd.Friend Gene served Vietnam with the Army.Friend Jerry was in the Air Force.Friend Lee was in Air Force.The list of my familt anf friends in the Armed Forces is longer than that.I love my country,but free speech does NOT give excuse to rudeness
Old 03-01-2008, 04:40 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default USA

Olds48,
I noticed that you failed to mention our son Jay, it makes me feel like you didn't read my post entirely and understand this was not directed to you my fellow American.

Let me clear the air , after reading your post, I re-read mine. The ONLY thing I will apologize for is the opening sentence. It should have read
" I cannot believe the folks that would believe this political propaganda", as for the cussing, well I really do not no what to say. I can't imagine you do not hear those minor cuss words in every day life, and I also wonder why other folks can use the "lite" cuss words in the forum and not have anything said to them. No big deal to me though, I am like a duck, it just roles off my back. And yes, I read your writings entirely.

As for your friends and family that are in the military, please tell them we thank them from the very bottom of our hearts and we hope God keeps them safe and brings them home if they have to go to fight for us. Tell them all that if they as well as yourself are ever near Landis, NC,(10 minutes from Mooresville Dragway) please come by, we have an open door at all times at our home, love to share our great memories of our sons' passion filled, but very short 19 years with us over some very good country cookin'. I mean it Olds, come eat our food, share the memories and see some cool cars.

As for me being rude, other than the opening line, take a straw poll and see who thinks I was being rude, if I lose in the poll then you can bet an apology will flow across my lips! I didn't single out a single person with the exception of the sorry excuse for a human Cindy Sheehan (Do you know who she is?). I think you assumed I directed it at you, not even close, I directed it all at the folks that it pertains too. You not being one of them because I DID read your post.I am here to make friends, share memories of family, good times and cool rides, and to be a part of the community, if I stir up some controversy, it is not my intention. Just a broken hearted Dad who will always speak his mind.

So, Olds48, I hope this clears this up a bit, I would like to keep you on my side of the fence! Come by if you are ever in Mooresville or just passing through and need a break from the road!

Semper Fi!!
Rudy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -