DEAL OR NO DEAL??

Old 07-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Olds brings up a good point- deal or no deal, thank you for you service & sacrifice to this country. Unfortunately, in the this day and age, we need binding legal contracts!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:13 PM
olfart
SHOW GUEST

Default Turns out its gonna be a deal.

I spoke w/the man w/the 38 Plymouth tonight & he has agreed to the original deal.Thank you everyone for the input.
As for my service,I was with the 23rd infantry in Chu-Lai Viet nam.I was proud of my service even though we did not really know why we were there.Now I am 59 years old and have a letter from the VA in which the U.S. government concedes that I was exposed to agent orange.I take 23 pills a day,plus a mixture of morphine and oxycodone that brings the total to 32 pills a day & live on a disability pension of $900 a month Believe me I would rather be working but ..anyway,thanks everyone.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:23 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Turns out its gonna be a deal.

Originally Posted by Toetag
I spoke w/the man w/the 38 Plymouth tonight & he has agreed to the original deal.Thank you everyone for the input.
As for my service,I was with the 23rd infantry in Chu-Lai Viet nam.I was proud of my service even though we did not really know why we were there.Now I am 59 years old and have a letter from the VA in which the U.S. government concedes that I was exposed to agent orange.I take 23 pills a day,plus a mixture of morphine and oxycodone that brings the total to 32 pills a day & live on a disability pension of $900 a month Believe me I would rather be working but ..anyway,thanks everyone.

Thank you for your service. I spent 14 years in the Navy myself. Glad you are getting the deal you wanted.

Chris
Old 07-24-2008, 08:47 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

toetag, glad things are workin out for you. almost called you aboutyour other add but thats just a haur to much drivin for me !! i had a cousin who served in nam. they would have to wait for the clouds to disappear before they could move. really messed him up he killed him self in the late 80s. loved him like he was my brother.he alwas said agent orange was death.nixon stopped the draft just as my # was coming up. i have always felt guilty about not going to nam.i had long hair but i wasnt no hippie. hell, i loved to fight. was at o hare airport picking up a friend coming home from nam in 73. some dumb a$$ spit on a soldier said a few things to him before i handed him his teeth.took out 4 front teeth and broke his nose and jaw. police told me to get lost in the crowd. they were not going to take me in.thank you for your sacrifice. i do appreciate you giving your self for us. kinda got off the subject
Old 07-25-2008, 08:04 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by outlaw256
aint trying to get anything started with you blittle, but he didnt say anything about racing.
No, I understand, he didn't mention racing. My bad for assuming roadster meant racing! It was late when I read it, what can I say?:wink: :?
Old 07-26-2008, 01:33 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

sure am glad you didnt take it the wrong wayafter i wrote that and sent it it kinda sounded like i was being a smarta$$ didnt mean for it to be
Old 07-26-2008, 05:38 AM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by outlaw256
sure am glad you didnt take it the wrong wayafter i wrote that and sent it it kinda sounded like i was being a smarta$$ didnt mean for it to be
Funny thing about the written word, ten people can read the same statement, and each one have a different perception of what was meant! I usually read something three or four times if it sounds funny to me, :lol: