Honor Roll..??

Old 07-10-2010, 06:55 AM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

I had not been on in awhile, this flag thing annoys the hell out of me. I am tired of people saying we shouldn't do this or that due to the fact we might offend someone. How about the fact that it offends Us that we are told we can't do something. Either way someone is offended so why should it be us. I am all for people that want to come here for a better life as long as they do it the right way and accept this country the way it is. If they have so much damn pride in their own country why in the hell don't they haul their ass back. I am not saying someone living here can't have pride in where they came from but don't try to tell me I can't because it offends you. It all comes down to each his own, do what you want but leave me the hell alone. As far as the honor payment thing, I just never minded paying it because if I want to post something in the paper or sales adds here where I live it costs to post it. Even on a trade, if you feel like you came out with a good deal and it transpired off of this site then why not make one. This is just my opinion, not saying everyone should feel the same way.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:10 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Please fly the Stars and Stripes on American Hollidays. Burn the Mexican Flag, any time you see fit, they're not our nation's friends, they never have been, and likely never will. THAT"S not racism, that's fact.

On the "honor payment" deal, quite frankly though, with all the scammers out there, I do little to no deals on the internet. The only things I have bought or sold on RJ, have been thru private messages on the forum. The ONLY people I'll deal with, on the internet, are people I already know. If I owe an honor payment for that, I'll gladly pay to keep the site open, I ain't willing to pay, so someone else, gets a free ride.

Earl Follett
Old 07-10-2010, 09:07 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
DITTO !! :evil: :evil: :evil:
x2!!!!!!! :!: :evil: :evil:
Old 07-10-2010, 10:00 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

X2
Old 07-11-2010, 07:35 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

X3 Rudy i agree with you pissed me off also, Alot of talk over on racespace about the Mexican Flag being flown instead of American flag :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 07-11-2010, 08:20 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA --REMEMBER THAT PJ---IT SUPPLIES ALL YOUR NEEDS OR ARE YOU FORGETTING THAT????8) 8)
Old 07-11-2010, 08:24 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

The Silence speaks volumes........
Old 07-12-2010, 10:34 AM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default A few items

Guys let me discuss each topic here

1. The site is free, you can upgrade to a Club Membership that gives you a lot of benefits over the free membership but that's optional.

2. You can post for free on the site and NEVER make an honor payment. I'm sure it happens all the time, and we are fine with that. We ask that you make a DONATION if you think the site was helpful, this helps us keep the site running. Again optional. It's not mandatory (The Rabbit - you never pay for an ad - you will see any upgrade you do, that line item is always $0.00, you might be paying for an upgrade, but not for the ad)

3. Silence sometimes means I'm not in the office, not liberal, not hiding. I was in Orlando Tue, Wed, and Thur with the models for this years calendar (one of the 500 images are include here)

Certainly more to follow. Too busy to see the Forums section Friday to see what was going on as I was out for 3 days.

4. If you really must know, even though I live in a Blue state, I did vote McCain and Palin. So please stop the attacks, however I know everyone has the right to say what they want, so I am completely fine with any shots I take. It's part of our great country to be able to say anything. I'm just letting you know how I voted. I'm not anti American. I like to have fun in everything I do. We even have Cinco De Mustache every Feb 5th in the office. Look at the pictures in my profile I wear costumes around the office, I find a way to make every day events fun.

5. Our Great Country and Our graphics. First off, how many of you have purchased the History Channel's awesome 12 part series "America, the story of us" I'm not talking watched it, I'm talking BOUGHT IT, well I have, its an awesome story of America. And it makes you proud to be an American.

I was just in an airport and no matter who I saw in uniform I walked up to them and thanked them for defending our freedom by their service.

Old Glory is the only flag that is hanging off my house right now.

(I think you now all know where I'm going with this and I've given you enough about my personal background to justify our country, but I'm more than happy to explain anything if you need me to in the future)

So lets talk about our graphics teams efforts. Do you want to see a few that are in the schedule to go out?

Patriots Day

Memorial Day

Labor Day

Veterans Day

Independence Day

I have let our graphics team know that even though there is a flag in others to please come up with something that has the flag in this one for next year. They will come up with something.

I do appreciate the comments to the site, or I would have never responded, but please don't think that because there is or is not a graphic on the site it means one thing or another. It's just a graphic. We are only having fun with the logo at certain times of the year. We are not purposely leaving out anyone or anything, but we thank you for your feedback and our graphics team is looking into making sure there is a flag on next years logo.

Like I tell my daughter all the time. "No need to go into a room swinging for the fence when all you have to do is ask." We are here and we are listening, so a friendly comment is good enough for us.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:30 AM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default More images from the up coming calendar

Just want to send you a few more images that I took with my phone while the photographer was shooing this past week, while in Orlando.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:25 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey P.J I want one of those PLEASE :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -