Old 03-12-2014, 05:59 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Trey Gowdy speaks .....

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/1209...ecks-balances/
Old 03-13-2014, 04:37 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

The problem is, Obama isn't listening, nor does he (apparently) care . .
Old 03-13-2014, 05:26 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I don't think Trey was speaking to Zer'O' ...more to the American people and his fellow legislatures . IMHO
Old 03-13-2014, 05:48 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

What's worse, they aren't listening either. If they were, there would be people marching on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue with torches and pitchforks (or worse) . .

I have listened to (and watched) the House Committees uncover testimony from almost a hundred different people on subjects ranging from Obama's Unconstitutional use of his office to the DOJ, the CIA, the NSA, the DOD and the IRS and have yet to either start a special investigation or to send anyone to jail for contempt of congress . .

If these clowns were/are interested in actually doing something besides getting face time on CSPAN or FOX NEWS they would have done it . .

Probably the closest they'll come is the pissing off of Senate Intelligence Committee chairwoman, Senator Dianne Fienstien by the CIA/NSA's hacking of the Committee's Computers . . It has already been tied to the W.H. this morning and there may be hell to pay . . After all, spying on what we write here is OK by the Congress. But it's not OK when Congress is being spied upon . . Karma . .