super sport stripes

Old 03-21-2012, 06:28 PM
swervin0
SHOW GUEST

Default super sport stripes

anybody know how wide and how far apart the super sport stripes are for a 1968 camaro thanks
Old 03-22-2012, 05:50 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Are you talking about Z28 or SS stripes ? Z28 stripes run down the hood and trunk and SS stripes for 68 were called mustache stripes on the nose and fenders. In either case you can buy templates from any camaro parts guys or google SS stripes to find the dimensiions you need.
My car has the 67 SS bumble bee stripe. If you want that dimension I can measure mine and send it to you.
Maybe somebody on here has the mustache or Z28 stripes and can measure those for you.
If your doing a restoration they have to be dead on.
Hope this helps ya.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:03 AM
swervin0
SHOW GUEST

Default ss stripes

Originally Posted by qtrmile2
Are you talking about Z28 or SS stripes ? Z28 stripes run down the hood and trunk and SS stripes for 68 were called mustache stripes on the nose and fenders. In either case you can buy templates from any camaro parts guys or google SS stripes to find the dimensiions you need.
My car has the 67 SS bumble bee stripe. If you want that dimension I can measure mine and send it to you.
Maybe somebody on here has the mustache or Z28 stripes and can measure those for you.
If your doing a restoration they have to be dead on.
Hope this helps ya.
yea it did thanks i found them on a ss stripes website