ALTERNATOR RELOCATION KIT

Old 04-12-2008, 04:13 AM
EXCURSION
APPRENTICE

Default ALTERNATOR RELOCATION KIT

I NEED TO FIND A RELOCATION KIT FOR A FORD 302 THAT WILL WORK WITH AN ELECTRIC WATER PUMP. :?:
Old 04-13-2008, 05:13 PM
dgordner
JUNIOR BUILDER

Good luck. I needed the same thing for my sbc. I wanted to use the stock alternator but noone made the bracketry for a stock alternator to relocate. I ended up making my own. I regret not duplicating it and putting it on patten. Could do it again, but it took and incredible amount of time to get it right so not to throw the belt.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:14 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ALTERNATOR RELOCATION KIT

Originally Posted by EXCURSION
I NEED TO FIND A RELOCATION KIT FOR A FORD 302 THAT WILL WORK WITH AN ELECTRIC WATER PUMP. :?:

http://www.alangrovecomponents.com/Catalog.htm

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-22-2008, 02:26 PM
bryanm
JUNIOR BUILDER

I have a moroso electric pump and I got a alternator bracket kit from Holcomb Motorsports for mine. It is a nice set-up and will work on either side of the engine and with an electric pump.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:41 PM
montec468
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by dgordner
Good luck. I needed the same thing for my sbc. I wanted to use the stock alternator but noone made the bracketry for a stock alternator to relocate. I ended up making my own. I regret not duplicating it and putting it on patten. Could do it again, but it took and incredible amount of time to get it right so not to throw the belt.
Is this something you are looking for?

http://www.marchperf.com/pg63.html
Old 04-23-2008, 04:53 PM
dgordner
JUNIOR BUILDER

That is a nice outfit but probably because of the pulleys and belt system will be salty!! Thanks though for the info. I will keep it in my files for future use. Don
Old 04-23-2008, 05:45 PM
montec468
APPRENTICE

I should of put on my previous post that I had just bought the alternator kit for my BBC and if I remember correctly it was 160 bucks. I did have the alternator and crank pulley in a V groove style and it wasn't too bad.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:07 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Shogun industries makes a real nice mini alternator kit that is just driven off little pulley on the harmonic balancer. It will bolt up to just about anything wether you have a electric pump, motor plate or what have you.
Here's a link to it. Goodluck, Charles

https://www.shogunindustries.com/cgi..._item=A062443B