Zimmerman- Self Defense or Murder ?

Old 07-14-2013, 07:16 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

You guys want to get mad, turn to MELISSA HARRIS PERRY's show. It's all about race with her.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:46 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
You guys want to get mad, turn to MELISSA HARRIS PERRY's show. It's all about race with her.
someone needs to kick her in her ass..... and stomp that white boy in to the ground.... what a panel of retards
Old 07-14-2013, 09:19 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

CCW just finally passed in Illinois, it will be months if not a year until they get everything sorted out and I can go take my 16 hours of certification. Not that I live in a high crime area but having that additional peace of mind that if I ever needed to protect myself and my family, I will have the ability to do so.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-14-2013, 09:29 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

16hrs crap we just have a 8hr class here it actually not Bad class. There other self defense methods discussed. I hope I never need it but is is nice to know it is there just in case. We live in a small town west of Nashville with not much crime bad guys know most people are armed. Nashville is a different story certain areas have high gang activity and crime including right down the road from my work.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:59 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

The castle law in Sc is a run off of stand your ground law except with much more latitude. For example last year a guy came home to find two mask men breaking into his window by the AC unit . He shot both on head.. Dead...it was not covered self defense but castle law. Now do I agree..not for me to say its a judgement call. I will say my brother had to shoot aguy in a self defense issue. Unfortunatley the guy died..My brother never was the same.

I will do everything I can to avoid taking a life..I think my actions last December with the intruder on my property backs up my statement. If I had a hidden agenda I am sure I couldhave dropped the hammer and walked but at the end of the day you gotta stand before your maker and account for your actions..not to mention sleep at night....Each man has to make that split second decision if it arrises.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-14-2013, 10:39 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

What is required in your guys state to obtain a permit? Here in Wisconsin I was able to receive mine with just my Hunters Safety Permit that I received back in "79" when I was 12.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:53 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

8hr class, written test (mostly common sence stuff you could probably pass with out the class) a passing score on the range and a back ground check with finger prints
Old 07-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

I just read the justice department is now reviewing the case for violations to see if they can do any sort of prosecution. This is could drag on for years.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:14 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

As has been stated...you pull the trigger on someone, YOUR LIFE CHANGES from that millisecond of action based on input based on mindset and training or lack of...A responsible Law Abiding Citizen has to THINK before pulling the trigger, bad guys don't have to think because they don't care about anything but the very second they are living and nothing about the consequences. In that regard the LAC is at a serious disadvantage. This is why training, visualization, and mind set are so important to survive( the courts and justice system and after) any incident where a bad guy is offed.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:11 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

It somthing a person may never recover from I hope I never have to make that decision. Here in TN we also have the Castle doctrine as well as stand your ground it also makes it harder for the bad or his family to file a lawsuit against the good guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -