IM SORRY TO ALL!!!

Old 12-14-2009, 01:45 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I'm going to wait and see how this turns out. SixSecond when you sell something and we hear good from the buyer as long as it's not littlehotrod or onebadcamaro69 saying what a good seller or trader you are then I'll think about it! And only then. I've seen this all before. JMO and I'm entitled to it.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:45 PM
ProCamaro85
MASTER BUILDER

Thanks Alot,Paul!Like I said i just want to fit in around here and learn the tricks of the trade so i can make something out of myself like you guys..I look up to you guys and i know yall will show me the way.Sorry it took long to write back,Just got out of school!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 06:45 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
Originally Posted by mooneye777
I have a feeling that onebadcamaro69 is going to chime in next. Why cant these people or this person just use one profile for the same thread.
WELL LIKE I SAID IN THE BEGINING THAT ONEBADCAMARO69 IS MY SONS SO DUDE CANT YOU READ..HE GETS ON HERE WHEN HES UP HERE CAUSE HE DONT HAVE INTERNET AT HOME.SO I DONT BOTHER HIS ACCOUNT CAUSE I WOULDNT WANT HIM TO GO IN MINE..SO WHAT HE DOES DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME..SO ALL I SAY IS LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS THREAD..
Lie- the racespace (that you created) for onebadcamaro69 says you are the same person.

Scorp
Old 12-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
I DO BELIEVE SixSec85Camaro IS Jasons nephew and he was man enough to come on here and say he was sorry for the threats,,,now Jason(hotrod) has along way to go to ever get anyones respect on here but I think the boy (SixSec85Camaro) is going to try hard to fit in..give him the one chance we told him he had last night..if he blows the one chance then TO THE CURB...thanks,,,,Paul
We were wrong.

Sixsec85camaro is a twice documented liar, under assumed usernames Moparnut38, procamaro1985, and sixsec85camaro who alternately claims to be 50 with a wife and 15 with a learners permit.

PATHETIC.

Scorp
Old 12-14-2009, 06:55 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
I'm going to wait and see how this turns out. SixSecond when you sell something and we hear good from the buyer as long as it's not littlehotrod or onebadcamaro69 saying what a good seller or trader you are then I'll think about it! And only then. I've seen this all before. JMO and I'm entitled to it.
Not trying to pat myself on the back guys, but damn I was right for once. :shock:
Old 12-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Not trying to pat myself on the back guys, but damn I was right for once. :shock:
Yes you are Mr. longarms

Well done Beast.

Scorp
Old 12-14-2009, 07:07 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Thank Scorp. I try, I'm just usually not as quick as some of you. On here or on the track. :lol:
Old 12-14-2009, 07:38 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I figured you were right , I just wanted to give the boy a chance to either prove himself or prove himself to be what he turned out to be., seems he did the latter..Damn , that confused me :?:
Old 12-15-2009, 01:38 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

ok
Old 12-15-2009, 03:13 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

lil(tiny)rod, just when we didn't think you could sound any more stupid than you already do, you come in and do..............Our fault because YOU STOLE a mans convertor. What a moron! Put your crack pipe down, get your finger out of your nose and send the man his convertor! And please, for the love of all mankind....................QUIT INBREEDING!! My apologies if you couldn't read or understand my writings......I don't know how to write in dumb ass :!: :!: And yes, I have opened a new bag of Milk Bones.

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
like i said i dont care who u think i am cause i know that..i told yall i was going to SEND THE F U C K I N G STALL.F U C K YALL GET MAD CAUSE I SAY THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER..WELL IF YALL WILL LISTEN THEN I WANT HAVE TO SAY THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER..dO U WANT ME TO KEEP ON..SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DIDNT SENT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE IS BECAUSE YALL NUTS IN HERE DONT KNOW HOW TO READ..SO UNLESS I GET A LITTLE RESPECT IN HERE AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME THEN ILL GO AHEAD AND SEND THE MAN THE STALL..BUT UNTILL THEN ITS YALLS FAULT IF HE DONT GET HIS STALL..IM TIRED OF LEAVING THIS MESSAGE..THE ONEBADCAMARO IS MY SONS AND THE LITTLEHOTROD IS MINE AND ONESEC85CAMARO IS MY NEPHEW..SO STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT BECAUSE IM TIRED OF READING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER..DAMN ITS GETTING F U C K I N G OLD..GROW UP YALL CAUSE YALL SOUND LIKE LITTLE BABYS FIGHTING OVER THE SAME BOTTLE D A M N READ IT..BUT IF YALL STAY OFF MY A S S THEN ILL SEND TE MANS STALL IF NOT THEN ITS BECAUSE OF YALL THAT HE DIDNT GET IT..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -