Be very careful buying from Mike Watt(lisamike1070)!!!!!

Old 03-05-2014, 03:34 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Old 03-05-2014, 03:38 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Perfect! Thank you
Old 03-05-2014, 03:42 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

That carb doesn't look near the way you described. It looks like a used carb. What I see is not necessarily corrosion but the results of additives in fuel. Lubes or any types of dyes that the fuel companies use will do this to a carb as shown. I think your only true complaint is that it is an 1150 carb and not a 1050.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:47 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Wow--whatever dude. Get a life!!! Obviously people should think REAL hard before buying from you as well. Pure ignorance at it's finest. I'm done wasting my time arguing my points with mindless heads.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:08 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I have a brand new Rupert 1250 and an APD 1150 that both have stains from the dyes from lube and the fuel scents. I have an older Rupert that looks about like that on the top. It's used, I expect it to happen when dealing with highly corrosive chemicals that the fuel companies are using in their product and years of use. It doesn't mean the carb is junk and definitely doesn't look like it sat in the bottom of a lake. The nice thing is a little carb or brake cleaner takes most of it off.

Let's see... It's Mike now, it was Orville, Wayne, Nonie44, Lou1320, nuttymnm, bad548nova and a deal on 67 mustang. I can't help but notice all these topics are how people have ripped you off. Starting to look like a trend here. There are people reading that have sent some PM's. They seem to notice the trend as well. At least you did give some positive feedback to the guys at Trick Chassis. That was a bad deal that worked it's self out. They build a quality car.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:11 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

You are truly a idiot. Get a life loser. Ask the PM senders if you can post them--I'd like to see you back your word up big mouth. Because all I'm hearing is bla bla bla
Old 03-05-2014, 04:13 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Well... they are reading. Your request is if I can post up the PM's. Guys... is it OK with you or do you want to post?

But the fact is, the logged posts that anyone can see with all those names above speak for themselves.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:18 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Ya go head-post. If you got something to say--say it. If you want to except a crappy deal, that's your choice. It's not mine. Go get in your pencil on wheels and pretend you know how to race.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:25 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

If your going to call me on the carpet for calling bad deals out on here--make sure you read the posts and get the details before you start throwing bullshit around. Is this forum for that purpose or not? Personally shawnp, I think your nothing but a big mouth punk.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:27 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Wayne.

"I don't know you but you are beating a dead horse with this firebird 89. I am the one that bought car from him then he came here said I owed him extra thousand dollars would u let me take your car 13 hours away and I owe u money ask he bitches about every deal been watching him for years ask if he ever got his money or his car no he didn't lied about whole deal. None of my business just letting u know you will be the next ah to him on the forum good luck wayne"

See if any the others are OK when/if they get back to reading tonight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -