qualify to sell on Racing Junk

Old 01-27-2021, 09:02 AM
GeriLynn
APPRENTICE

Cool qualify to sell on Racing Junk

Opinion-
after having been scammed and seeing the number of others who have been victimized by phony people here, I believe Racing Junk must get accurate information on those "selling" here to include real names, real addresses, real phone #'s etc. verified before allowed to sell . honest sellers should have no issue with this.
further
if items sold here- and some are uber expensive- were listed as more of a bulletin board sale here with no charge to seller by Racing Junk to list ,it would be entirely buyer -beware.
Beings RJ is charging sellers to post it is incumbent on RJ to confirm all information to sell. by RJ accepting $$$ for selling they are becoming partner to the sale and as such can/should be held accountable for scam sellers. -be responsible to scammed buyers to (help) recover $$ and provide all information provided by sellers to help facilitate recovery. I am 100% pro RJ and want them here forever , the amount of fakes selling here by posting a modest amount and curious credentials to do so is unacceptable. this is my opinion and not meant to defame RJ, but it should be addressed to reduce the "I've been scammed list to near zero" meanwhile I'll have to find a way to live with the loss of $$$ by purchasing on what should/must be a safe site.
all thoughts and comment welcome. (we love RJ, with reservations )
Old 01-27-2021, 09:05 AM
GeriLynn
APPRENTICE

NOW- back to scrolling the sales to see what is out there I think I cannot live-without.
Old 01-28-2021, 05:59 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

This will not be seen by Racing Junk management here. Go to the classifieds and at the bottom of the page is contact info. Send an email to that and they will reply.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:43 AM
GeriLynn
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by GeriLynn View Post
Opinion-
after having been scammed and seeing the number of others who have been victimized by phony people here, I believe Racing Junk must get accurate information on those "selling" here to include real names, real addresses, real phone #'s etc. verified before allowed to sell . honest sellers should have no issue with this.
further
if items sold here- and some are uber expensive- were listed as more of a bulletin board sale here with no charge to seller by Racing Junk to list ,it would be entirely buyer -beware.
Beings RJ is charging sellers to post it is incumbent on RJ to confirm all information to sell. by RJ accepting $$$ for selling they are becoming partner to the sale and as such can/should be held accountable for scam sellers. -be responsible to scammed buyers to (help) recover $$ and provide all information provided by sellers to help facilitate recovery. I am 100% pro RJ and want them here forever , the amount of fakes selling here by posting a modest amount and curious credentials to do so is unacceptable. this is my opinion and not meant to defame RJ, but it should be addressed to reduce the "I've been scammed list to near zero" meanwhile I'll have to find a way to live with the loss of $$$ by purchasing on what should/must be a safe site.
all thoughts and comment welcome. (we love RJ, with reservations )
UPDATE I've done some research on the seller e-mail address - [email protected] , [email protected] and gaspedals1 on RJ. is a definite scammer-the screen name(s) are used for selling puppies, puppy transport, gun sales, gun related articles and a few more scam sales sites. I found a phone # for the email address as 505-717 0715 time to get federal law involved, operating all over the US and most likely beyond. names used Darleen and paypal address correlates with name Kain Slim.
Old 06-29-2021, 11:51 PM
GSI_103988945847844832543
SHOW GUEST

Go to the classifieds and at the bottom of the page is contact info

snaptube vidmate

Last edited by GSI_103988945847844832543; 07-01-2021 at 04:53 AM.