**Buyers beware 1996 Corvette Convert by CHRISRT in NY**

Old 12-14-2010, 05:51 PM
chrisrht
APPRENTICE

my ad # is 2021811... theres nothing for me to hide like this guy
Old 12-16-2010, 07:31 AM
600hpsvt
APPRENTICE

Nothing to hide huh, like I mentioned before I was a little skeptical from the very beginning when you sent me an ad for a car that wasnt even yours!!! Another oops Chris???

> > > On [2010-12-02 15:20:12] chrisrht wrote:
> > > > check ad 2021181

That links to a Chevy II. Another questionable act by you.....
Old 12-16-2010, 08:07 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by 600hpsvt
Nothing to hide huh, like I mentioned before I was a little skeptical from the very beginning when you sent me an ad for a car that wasnt even yours!!! Another oops Chris???

> > > > check ad 2021181

Really, thats interesting... :?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-16-2010, 08:19 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Post up some pics of these great ride's :!: :!: :!:
Old 12-16-2010, 09:32 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by 600hpsvt

> > > > check ad 2021181

Really, thats interesting... :?
Its a typo dude. the ad number is #2021811

Even the OP links it in his first post, so dont give his comment too much thought.

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...spd-vette.html

Im leaning towards the OP's car being a busted POS, and I cant blame the guy for not trading.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:57 AM
chrisrht
APPRENTICE

did i not bring the car to you as i said it was.............be honest....show the pics of youre car like i have my posted in my ad...you cant cause you full of sh-t...post the pics of the places i mentioned in the post so everyone can see how nice youre car is..........you wont post the pics cause it plain as day that its not as nice as you say it is...........guess you should wait until the warm weather comes also so you can show people the car runs cause you gave me the excuse it was too cold for the car thats why it took ten minutes to start then it would ilde and shut off but im going trade you be real :wink:
Old 12-16-2010, 10:11 AM
600hpsvt
APPRENTICE

I am happy to show it off. there are pictures posted in my ads as well as on photo bucket. Uploading them now as we speak. And I'm happy to tow the car, make a pass with it and if it runs the number then what! Lol then you got nothing besides excuses AGAIN. As for it hard starting and shut off. You really are lost. It was 20degrees out, it started, runs good, idled great once it warmed up a bit, the car has big injectors and no IAC motor, of course its going to be finicky when its 20 degrees out. Then I shut the car off, you saw me reach in and do it.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:45 PM
chrisrht
APPRENTICE

i think you should you a camera that has the date on it cause old pics dont count...........i know what i saw on the car and what i didnt like...i drove twice as far as you and spent more twice than you so stop crying........enjoy youre car as i will do the same with mine.......thanks have a good one :roll:
Old 12-16-2010, 07:53 PM
600hpsvt
APPRENTICE

LOL I am the one who is crying, oops seems you put a post on in the classifieds under another different screen name about my car.
You are a terrible judge of distance :lol: . Twice as far? Your drive was 13, or wait I mean, 12.5, or actually I mean only 9.5hrs and mine was 7.5hrs. How is that twice? Even your friend said it was 9hrs when I asked him "how long did it take you guys to get here" he kindly answered "about 9hrs". I enjoy your story changing or as some call it "flip flopping".
Old 12-16-2010, 09:41 PM
chrisrht
APPRENTICE

i guess sitting in traffic and everything else doesnt matter as far as time right.................please explain why you keep going on and on about you have youre car and i have mine...end of story......if you didnt like my car you would have done the same thing i did and turned around and said sorry i cant do it...and i would have to accept it..there was nothing saying it was 100% done until we saw each others cars so with that being said i dont know how else to explain it cause we both lost out on some time and money but the only way to find out was to go see in person

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -