Scammers?

Old 12-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I know this is digging one up from a deep grave but I received a message from RJ today

Our records indicate that you may have been in contact with a member on our site that goes by User Name pat123.

We are writing to notify you that we have taken measures to disable their account, delete all messages sent by pat123 and delete any ads that pat123 may have been running.

As always we highly encourage you to report any ads or messages that seem suspicious, inappropriate or unfit.

Racingjunk.com...helping make your membership safer everyday!

Thank you.

I send these guys messages all the time (except racecoward, he blocked me) so I quess this is why RJ contacted me. One down, three to go! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-06-2012, 08:16 PM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

HI GUYS SORRY TO HI JACK THIS FOR A SECOND, BUT I KNOW MOST OF YOU ,AND THE OTHER POST IS CLOSED, DID YOU NOTICE THAT TOTRADE AND SALTFLATJERKOFF BOTH CHANGED THERE NAMES ON HERE.............UMMM AND THEY BOTH DECIDE TO DO IT ABOUT THE SAME TIME......I WONDER.......HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD YEAR MY R.J. BUDDIES......JAY, OH AND CHRIS ME AND MY BUDDY (COLT) LOVE TO HAVE VISITS OUT HERE ON MY FARM FROM SCUMBAGS LIKE THE 1S THAT SENT YOU THE LETTER......
Old 11-01-2018, 02:05 PM
Badfingaz
SHOW GUEST

Guess he is back add 183116037