Harland Sharp is a great company

Old 09-26-2010, 02:02 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

Default Harland Sharp is a great company

I would like to say that if anyone one is in the market for a set of roller rockers, I highly recommend Harland Sharp. Not only is the there stuff built in the U.S.A but they come with a lifetime warranty. They also go way out of there way to make there stuff right even if you are not the original owner. I bought a set of there rockers off of racing junk that were supposed to be for a dart pro 2 head but they were not. I called Harland Sharp and explained the whole deal. Mike from Harland Shape said no problem that he would come to my house and exchange me for the parts I need. I live an hour and a half away from him and he came on a sunday. After he arrived and checked my stuff I told him I have 1.75 rockers and really wanted the 1.7 ratio and he said no problem he would just take everything I had and exchange it for new stuff that was the right stuff for my head. I will buy noting but Harland Sharp from now on. The fact of the matter that I didn't purchase the rockers originally and that he drove to my house on a Sunday goes a long way with me. If your in the market or know anyone in the market for rockers contact Harland Sharp first they are loyal and trustworthy company people who stand by there product. Big thank you to Mike from Harland Sharp.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:17 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Harland Sharp has always had a good reputation for a high quality rocker as far as I know.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:36 PM
cam67152
MASTER BUILDER

WOW..... I thought that kind of service was extinct :!:
Old 09-26-2010, 04:17 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

WOW, that is AWESOME :!: :shock: 8)
Old 09-26-2010, 05:12 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

I was shocked when it went the way it did. They could have said pound salt but they would rather help out a fellow racer to get the word out than screw you over. They now have a customer for life as far as I am concerned. There product has always been good, this is the first set that I bought and will buy from them first. They are a small family company so they take pride in there product and relationships with there customers. If you ever need rockers for a new head they will make them for you too. I am very impressed with them. I am running there shaft rocker system for my dart pro 2 head. They are even less expensive than jesel,crower and t&d.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:21 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

Also forgot to mention that there rockers are completely rebuildable. Although mike told me the the shaft rockers have been out for around 6 years now and he has never had any come back for rebuild yet. I have had 3 sets of jesel and had 5 bad rockers in 1 set. Not saying anything bad about jesel but I am not the first to have an issue with there rockers.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Big409
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by cam67152
WOW..... I thought that kind of service was extinct :!:
cam67152 nice car. I am building a 69 and that was my pick sharp all the way. My Dad use to use them .