They're back from Selmer,TN

Old 11-04-2010, 08:15 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
The guy does have a valid argument guys. And as far as the honor payment goes would that not be an issue for racing junk to address,not you.? I myself don't agree with the whole honor payment thing. If RJ wants money for sales why don't they just charge like EBay?
I'M JUST PLAYING DEVILS ADVOCATE HERE. I myself know what its like to be ripped apart on a public forum. I had one old customer who was an idiot rip me and my old shop apart on a forum then get his cronies to join in despite never doing business with me and him being 100% wrong.

I read the linked threads and unless I missed it, I fail to see where the scams were.perhaps I'm missing something.
Well Julian you are entitled to your opinion. Go ahead and do business with them. Maybe you'll get lucky. :roll:

He had an ad on here a couple days ago that listed a 468 BBC (.060) and a "set" of BBC .030 over pistons. Not sure if it was a package deal or not. Just hope he measures his pistons better than his brother-in-law "littlehotrod".
Old 11-04-2010, 08:47 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Julian you have to understand when a seller goes by different names something is wrong, James entire family has put a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Poor ol'e James can come on here and say as much as he want's ''I am a honest seller'' Just where have we all heard that phrase from before :?: Be on here awhile and you will see what we all are talking about :!: Like i have stated before ''I wouldn't trust any of this clan in a out house with a muzzle on'' :!: Too many good people on here has been ripped off by this clan, And when James own son which i believe to be around 15 years old does it to someone poor ol'e James know's nothing about it, He doesn't know about his own son's dealing's :?: BULLCRAP :!: He let's his own son take the fall and just say's ''I didn't know anything about his dealing's Yeah right :!: And hell just froze over also :!: :!: JMO Mark
Old 11-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I hear the Cubs won the pennant too :!: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by maniac
julian , since you havn't filled out your profile , we don't know where you are from ...just wondering...Paul
Lets not even go there pal.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

midsouthhotrods
what is your user id on ebay? I searched for midsouthhotrods
and got no hits.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by BEAST477
The guy does have a valid argument guys. And as far as the honor payment goes would that not be an issue for racing junk to address,not you.? I myself don't agree with the whole honor payment thing. If RJ wants money for sales why don't they just charge like EBay?
I'M JUST PLAYING DEVILS ADVOCATE HERE. I myself know what its like to be ripped apart on a public forum. I had one old customer who was an idiot rip me and my old shop apart on a forum then get his cronies to join in despite never doing business with me and him being 100% wrong.

I read the linked threads and unless I missed it, I fail to see where the scams were.perhaps I'm missing something.
Well Julian you are entitled to your opinion. Go ahead and do business with them. Maybe you'll get lucky. :roll:

He had an ad on here a couple days ago that listed a 468 BBC (.060) and a "set" of BBC .030 over pistons. Not sure if it was a package deal or not. Just hope he measures his pistons better than his brother-in-law "littlehotrod".

Not doing business with them anytime soon. Just playing devil advocate, like i said I now what its like to be messed with on the forums. the forums can be a powerful tool and an evil vice in the wrong hands.

I have no affiliation with them, and anyone who wants to question my integrity, be my guest and go check my profile on RJ. I have yet to sell a vehicle on here, but have met some cool people.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:54 AM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

I do have 2 names chevyguy6995 and midsouthhotrods, I pay for both names and have made honor payments on both, That is the only 2 names I have. I have 2 because sometimes I list more than 5 things. Some say Corinth because I have a shop in Corinth and I keep stuff there. The big block was not listed on my name it was listed on midsouthhotrodz which is my son and btw Mark he is 16 today you should send him a Happy Birthday. Again like I said Mark can say what he wants I don't care. he can not show me one thing on here that says I have scammed anyone. I can not help who I happens to be kind to my wife. Jason is my wifes brother. He is no kind to me. My ebay name is chevyguy6993. blownalky3 I do remember talking to you on the phone I appolige about that.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:53 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well Well Here goes poor ol'e James again it isn't me scamming people it is my son,wife,brother in law,my aunt on my cousin's side, anybody but him, He is a good seller :!: You know James now that i think about it you are :!: I will give credit where credit is due :!: You can sell just about anyone broken part's, Van's with a 305 that you claim is a 406 :!: Mismatched part's :!: Yep i will give you credit you know how to play the game and have taught your family well :!: :!: JMO Mark
Old 11-04-2010, 12:38 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Why shouldn't we go there pal? You must be top secret :!: :lol: :lol:

julian , since you havn't filled out your profile , we don't know where you are from ...just wondering...Paul
Old 11-04-2010, 12:42 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

this is a strange statement to make.....hmmmmm :? :?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -