This guy is a con dont trust jayss10

Old 11-28-2011, 07:05 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Saltflatjunky
I can not talk about this anymore due to a legal issue. So again good luck to all and have a safe holiday and god bless.
whatever, are you gonna sue him for not seeing the light :?: :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-28-2011, 07:54 AM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

IM DONE DEALING WITH THIS........THE CAR IS LONG GONE,TRADED IT FOR A NICE S10.... SINCE THIS STUPID POST BY HIM........THANKS GUYS, HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE THANKSGIVING......
Old 11-28-2011, 08:09 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving too Jay!
All you are gonna see from the biblejunky is him poking his head in, quoting some legal mumbo jumbo or some bible phrases... :roll:

Old 11-28-2011, 03:09 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Case is closed and the victim was proven not guilty. Can we lock this thread?
Old 11-28-2011, 05:15 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
not till ive had my say.ALRIGHT, DAMN YOU GUYS ARE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now you can lock it lol
Old 11-29-2011, 04:07 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
not till ive had my say.ALRIGHT, DAMN YOU GUYS ARE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now you can lock it lol
Ken you crack me up!!!! :lol:

Old 11-30-2011, 05:40 AM
hotrodstudio
APPRENTICE

Wow this is not a forum its a bunch of guys who want to belittle or bad mouth someone for believing in God. I gave my opinion. I felt Jay was ripping me off or trying to scam me.For the record as if it matters Fortrade is not my friend or buddy as you call him I purchased a car from him 3 years ago and it was perfect and exactly as described no scam no con a good solid seller.

I have nothing to do with the legal matter so don't turn this around on me that is between Trade and Jay.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:56 AM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

WOW this must really bother you as you were the one that bashed Jay witch did nothing wrong imo other then wheel and deal. Then you come on here with your legal bs like you have allways done everything on the up and up and bring up how you are christin.

Slatflatjunky you are just mad that you didnt get what you wanted just like a 2 year old baby crying because he didnt get the toy he wanted. :cry:

If Jay has other problems thats his business and has nothing to with you calling him a scammer or being dishonest.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:58 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Saltflatjunky
Wow this is not a forum its a bunch of guys who want to belittle or bad mouth someone for believing in God. I gave my opinion. I felt Jay was ripping me off or trying to scam me.For the record as if it matters Fortrade is not my friend or buddy as you call him I purchased a car from him 3 years ago and it was perfect and exactly as described no scam no con a good solid seller.

I have nothing to do with the legal matter so don't turn this around on me that is between Trade and Jay.
I believe in God, just dont want someone shoving him down my throat with every word they speak or type. You say you felt like he was trying to "scam" you but your story makes no sense. You say you have nothing to do with the legal issue but yet you type this "I can not talk about this anymore due to a legal issue"??? The more you talk the less sense you make?
The problem began when you came on here bashing a fellow forum member. We do defend our own, I consider the majority of the people on here to be my brothers and would go out of my way anytime to help them out. So you opened the can of worms and we made you eat it. Sucks to be you
:!: :lol:

Old 11-30-2011, 08:47 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default saltflatjunky

1st thing is as I see it you were not scammed, you lost nothing. on the other hand if I was selling something I would own it and have it in my driveway. I to believe in GOD and did not feel you were shoving him down my throat nor did i think you were a bible thumper.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -