As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-16-2011, 02:35 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: jay

Originally Posted by badfordfreak
where is jay?
He is having some problems getting on the forum to Post and I am doing what I can to help him...Here is the response I got from Jay thru the PM system on the classifieds.

hey this is jay from the forum ,i cant get my forum to work,i just wan
ted to exp. to you the deal alittle,ok so you know the deal in there i cant type to defend anything said,ok ill list it in order
1. i had fortrade contact me about a trade for my chevelle for his t type we work on the deal on a wenesday, and got it worked out,i told him i was really into older cars or s10s but id do the trade because i wanted a 10.5 car or truck,so we made a plan for him to delv. that sunday
2.i get a message from saltflatjunky on thursday,saying he had talked to totrade about the deal and he had been talking to totrade but didnt get it done,and heard i might sell the t type roller or trade it,and he wanted 1st chance at it,what do i want in a trade or how much for it,i replied back to him yes id sell the roller or trade,and i was getting it sunday,he ask me to trade for a car he had,i said i had to have cash ect ect ect.i ask he wanted to give a deposit to me since he knew totrade well and had talked to him that we did a deal ,and soon as i got it id strip it,he said no not till i get the car i said ok ,but that when i got it i would be listing it and it went to 1st buyer that i wouldnt hold it for anyone
3.i got the car on sunday i contacted him and told him i had the car,and did he want it still,he got back asking how much you can verfiy this on the conv. on the forum that was sunday after i got the car i guess i should have made that clear in the forum it was at 11 pm or after ,i got the car at noon,as you also see he didnt give a answer to my price
4.so monday i listed it, i repeat i listed it mon. the day after i got the car not before i got the car,so i wasnt listing or trying to sell a car i didnt own,as he stated and also i didnt contact him to sell him a car i didnt own,he contacted me before i got the car wanting it,the add # is to prove im being honest is Ad #2343534 so you can check and seethe list date so you know im being honest,as some have said it wasnt right to be listing a car i didnt own,i did own it, and i had it in my possession.
5.he seen the ad monday and contacted me mad,said he had been away and didnt get my message till then (weird huh when i list it he gets back to me right away)i said as i told you when i got the car i wasnt holding it for anyone without a deposit,he went off said he told me he wanted it and his work was good,and was rude and said ,ill take it at 15,000 as i ask not 18,000 as he said i ask for it,so as you see when we were talking money i had the car here at my house,you can check the date on the conv. list in the forum i sent harbone
6.so then he said he would send his guy monday to get it have it ready so he could pay and leave, i said ok but i need a deposit,he got rude again and said he doesnt pay deposits deals only in cash,so thats it i said no deal was done ,i did ask him a week later if he wanted it or not as you also see after me and him taked i deleted the add and even payed a small honor payment because i thought me and him had a deal....so whos honest and whos not,and im not even a decon

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-16-2011, 03:02 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Well bishop, anything to say? :P Not looking so good for you is it?
Old 11-16-2011, 03:24 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Saltflake: The point made (#6) is pretty compelling...

6.so then he said he would send his guy monday to get it have it ready so he could pay and leave, i said ok but i need a deposit,he got rude again and said he doesnt pay deposits deals only in cash,so thats it i said no deal was done ,i did ask him a week later if he wanted it or not as you also see after me and him taked i deleted the add and even payed a small honor payment because i thought me and him had a deal....so whos honest and whos not,and im not even a decon

Basically, a deposit is totally fair & expected. If you can't even commit to a deposit, I would say you are not competent enough to complete a transaction... you think Jay requested a deposit for kicks genius??? Seriously... you think throwing around a bunch of legal nonsense & advice from a "trooper" from another state makes Jay a scammer??? This is SIMPLE: Jay asked for due diligence & you got indignant & arrogant... you flaked out.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:39 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

I cant help it but put a fork in him hes done.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:29 PM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

test,test.

This is Bjuice, I have signed in Jays Profile to Run a Test.

PM'ing you Harbone please Hit me back so I can check the pm routing
Old 11-20-2011, 12:14 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by jayss10
test,test.

This is Bjuice, I have signed in Jays Profile to Run a Test.

PM'ing you Harbone please Hit me back so I can check the pm routing
I received it and replied

Old 11-21-2011, 06:31 AM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

hey thanks alot for the help ,hope this is done ,and hope my R.J. name is still intact ......jay
Old 11-21-2011, 07:14 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

You are more than welcome Jay! Seems like the preacher isnt coming back to weave more tales from the pulpet... :lol:

Old 11-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

- And so it has been said; we shall make it so -

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -