Where's all the 'Bus' drivers ??

Old 05-14-2010, 04:06 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
It doesn't really take much on here anymore :!: :!: It is called button power :!: You know I can do it and you had better know it :!: :!: I have just been waiting for it to happen to me :!: And so has my Dad :!: Read page 1 :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Don't threaten me with your daddy,grow up Mark

Just how old are you Mark anyways?Tell us so we all know.

Some milk and food for the "special cats" here :P :P :P

Old 05-14-2010, 05:31 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Every word mark said above is true. no more than 2 minutes after I sent harbone 66 a pm explaining why everybody on this forum left , you banned me for about an hour before reinstating me . pretty coinsidental that this happens right after a pm that included you (tom) in less than a favorable lite with the tone of your pm's to members here that you banned me. TOM, MAYBE ITS YOU THAT NEED TO SAY ON THE MED'S NOT MARK. JMO , MIKE . :wink:
Mike
You prove it,post up a snap shot of the PM I'd like to see this.

And another thing everyone was banned here for a few minutes,I could care less if you posted all your private buddys left here,you guys are starting to look foolish here,I been getting PM's from a few people here thats telling me different,and I know different.
Tom, I dont have any pm's from anybody in my box any earlier than 3/31/10 , I clear them off usualy when the page gets full. I do have pm's I sent harbone66 in his ansewer to what had everyone pissed off and harbone already posted it earlier in this thread . the pm's I refered to from you were from sometime last year and were in reguards to thread bumping in a scammer thread. after all that is happening in this thread I would like to see this one end., nothing productive is going to come of this.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:49 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Every word mark said above is true. no more than 2 minutes after I sent harbone 66 a pm explaining why everybody on this forum left , you banned me for about an hour before reinstating me . pretty coinsidental that this happens right after a pm that included you (tom) in less than a favorable lite with the tone of your pm's to members here that you banned me. TOM, MAYBE ITS YOU THAT NEED TO SAY ON THE MED'S NOT MARK. JMO , MIKE . :wink:
Mike
You prove it,post up a snap shot of the PM I'd like to see this.

And another thing everyone was banned here for a few minutes,I could care less if you posted all your private buddys left here,you guys are starting to look foolish here,I been getting PM's from a few people here thats telling me different,and I know different.
Tom, I dont have any pm's from anybody in my box any earlier than 3/31/10 , I clear them off usualy when the page gets full. I do have pm's I sent harbone66 in his ansewer to what had everyone pissed off and harbone already posted it earlier in this thread . the pm's I refered to from you were from sometime last year and were in reguards to thread bumping in a scammer thread. after all that is happening in this thread I would like to see this one end., nothing productive is going to come of this.
Mike that PM must have come from mopar1968,he is the causing all this problem.I am sure as hell thats whats going on here,I'll get to the bottom of this as I'm still the one here thats getting grilled on here.Its all coming together now,Mark aka mopar1968 they are ratting you out

Take a snap shot of that PM Mark,I want to see it,come on post it up
Old 05-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

This is silly.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:43 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
This is silly.
Yes it is Tod,but Mark is craving my attention,so I figured I'd give him some of my time.

He wants to bash me he is welcome to I can handle it,not sure if he can tho.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:48 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Not taking sides but I do know that TOM has Always said no bumping scammer threads with smilies and no socializing/joking in that section. He sent me a warning via PM back when I first started posting in 2007. It wasn't nasty just something along the lines of

"People that lose money to scammers will not appreciate wise cracks. Keep that stuff in the other sections" not an exact quote but something like that.

Again, not taking sides in this argument because I don't know all the facts... just pointing out that it isn't a new rule...and I admit I am as guilty as anyone about breaking it also.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:33 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I would just like to see things go back to the way they were, chasing the bad guys, talking cars, swappin stories and just BSing. it seems that all that has been blurred a little and we just need to regain focus...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-15-2010, 09:32 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Rudy

The PM's don't exist.He is full of crap.He is putting words in my mouth.You get it?If I did PM him I asked him politely,Not in the fashon he has made all you guys believe.
Now I am not taking sides because I am neutral in this whole ordeal BUT, Tom has PM'd me about posting nonsense in the scammer section and he did ask politely for me to stop. So in return I stopped posting nonsense and only posted when I could put in any info to help the people. I was in the wrong for posting nonsense and so it was no big deal after Tom asked me to stop to stop doing it.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I would say the damage is probably done, you can tell a huge difference in the amount of posts and people on here. In business if you are losing customers, you try and see what caused that problem and fix it. I quess things will never be the same, thats just a shame...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-15-2010, 09:37 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Well, we now know where all the 'BUS' drivers are !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -