In my humble opinion......

Old 01-23-2009, 05:29 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default disturbed rigsby

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Now those are some big words Hill-derranged. By the way you sound, you think you are pretty tough (behind a keyboard). You may think you are pretty tough Hill-Douche, but watch what you say... in these times we are in, NO ONE is tougher than a 9mm BULLET. Guys like you get WAXED all the time... beacuse of their MOUTH.

I heard you talking about traveling somewhere w/ the "WWF" as you were telling one of your many "stories" on RJ the other day- so are you a big "WWF" wrestler Hill-Drama??? Maybe it is just me, but I think you fantisize about rolling around the ring w/ other men in LEOTARDS pulling each others MULLETS. "Your world" does not scare anyone around here... because you have nothing but a BIG MOUTH.

I think you just need to go away & play w/ the kids on another site. Maybe you will find someone who NIEVE enough to buy your BS.
wrong- again read., kkk is talking tough.join if you want bring your 9mm. do you think because you have a cheering section that all your threads are law.just like the back threads of spade a spade, you wanted niceness but you still were throwing rocks. your hurting bad, or you must just sit behind your keyboard bored out of your mind . you need to get a life mr all me me me me riggie. from the personal messages i have, ease up on your ego, your so called freinds are not your freinds. i told some i will not post them. oh god now your gonna start a new thread. you have been exposed riggir boy. now give it up, go post on your new political thread moron. p.s get out riggie your still in the 80s-come on mullets.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:34 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hilldale--- ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble, you aren't making no sense whatsoever :!: :!: You have the rantings of a child :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-23-2009, 05:43 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default wa wa

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Hilldale--- ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble, you aren't making no sense whatsoever :!: :!: You have the rantings of a child :!: :!:wa wa, are you reading. oh yes it does. cheer on for your riggie buddy, it makes him feel like the god of this site.

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-23-2009, 05:44 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Honey Buns Hilldo,

We give you, your OWN thread and you don't even use it. What a thankless little brat.....

You are SUCH a CARD

AND a TOTAL BORE ,PUNK !!
Old 01-23-2009, 05:47 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default read

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Honey Buns Hilldo,

We give you, your OWN thread and you don't even use it. What a thankless little brat.....

You are SUCH a CARD

i guess your not reading either. hey did you guys give each other your prostate exams today.?also your starting to bore me. hey try making your letters a little bigger, or try a different color or something ya nerd.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:20 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: read

Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Honey Buns Hilldo,

You are SUCH a CARD

i guess your not reading either. hey did you guys give each other your prostate exams today.?
I can't help it. That's funny.

BTW never trust a proctologist with both hands on your shoulders. :shock:
Old 01-24-2009, 08:13 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

And never take a sleeping pill and a laxative at the same time.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:18 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

hilldale, you have one damn nice rig there :!: :!: I hope you didn't mind me taking a picture of it :!: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old 01-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Old 01-25-2009, 02:18 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
hilldale, you have one damn nice rig there :!: :!: I hope you didn't mind me taking a picture of it :!: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice, hilldale i think you need a CDL with a doubles endorsment with that setup. I'm empressed. But can you back it up? Just yankin' your chain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -