always got a win

Old 11-11-2007, 05:41 PM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

like i said no proof !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 11-11-2007, 05:42 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
Originally Posted by chevguy65
Originally Posted by davis419b
OK alwaysconfused here mine. Go to www.redline raceway, then to 2007 winners. then to 08/03/07. Dam both classes !!!! YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet,
thanks for posting that.

See alwaysaloser,
proof is always better than BS

like i said no life
And like I said, put up or shut up.
Either post some proof of your wins, and I will apologize.
Or, you leave and never come back.

Your a pathetic little boy and it is my sincere wish for you to go away.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:43 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

HATERS.....hahaha.....lol.....the funny thing is yall bi*ches are stressin over this
Old 11-11-2007, 05:44 PM
motion427
SHOW GUEST

It sounds like to me that the only contest this little jerk has ever won had something to do with whining or Knee Pads I see every one else that posts on here talking decently to others not downing people,s family members .Lets me geuss you were the type of kid that kicked & screamed in the store till your mom got you what you wanted .When you post you cant even create your own You try to Hyjack others .If ya want to talk smack come on over to YB by the time were done passin you around your knee pads will be worn out .
OH YEA Stop whinning about & to the moderators about how your being treated and all your little threats Your just A Hemmeroid that can easly be taken car of .
Old 11-11-2007, 05:45 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

I always stress when I have to deal with a hemmeroid :shock:
Old 11-11-2007, 05:46 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

look more HATERS......
Old 11-11-2007, 05:46 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by motion427
It sounds like to me that the only contest this little jerk has ever won had something to do with whining or Knee Pads I see every one else that posts on here talking decently to others not downing people,s family members .Lets me geuss you were the type of kid that kicked & screamed in the store till your mom got you what you wanted .When you post you cant even create your own You try to Hyjack others .If ya want to talk smack come on over to YB by the time were done passin you around your knee pads will be worn out .
OH YEA Stop whinning about & to the moderators about how your being treated and all your little threats Your just A Hemmeroid that can easly be taken car of .

LOL dude he would not make it in the door at YB before we ate his lunch and spit him out.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:48 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Always,

You must be some little punk ass kid that noone likes in school so you tried to come on here and bad mouth everyone. If you don't like this forum, why don't you take your little chezzy a$$ somewhere else. All they ask you to do was show proof, if you won something, it wouldn't be that hard, would it?
Old 11-11-2007, 05:49 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

look at the HATERS.......hahahah
Old 11-11-2007, 05:50 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by bowtie4542001
Always,

You must be some little punk a$$ kid that noone likes in school so you tried to come on here and bad mouth everyone. If you don't like this forum, why don't you take your little chezzy a$$ somewhere else. All they ask you to do was show proof, if you won something, it wouldn't be that hard, would it?

ya wife liked me last nite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -