jordans performance/south carolina

Old 12-07-2012, 07:03 AM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

I have spent the last hour & half trying to figure out a way to post the invoice, final bill of sale & dyno sheet, even tried copying & pasting but no luck. I am not giving up, I will keep trying!! In the meantime, would be happy to email them to anyone interested in seeing. Thanks[img]Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
naylor invoice.jpg[/img][/code][/list][/url]
Old 12-07-2012, 09:07 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mrmopar622
I have spent the last hour & half trying to figure out a way to post the invoice, final bill of sale & dyno sheet, even tried copying & pasting but no luck. I am not giving up, I will keep trying!! In the meantime, would be happy to email them to anyone interested in seeing. Thanks[img]Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
naylor invoice.jpg[/img][/code][/list][/url]
Send it to me at [email protected] I will be glad to post it for us to look at.

I will remove the buyers last name and any personal phone numbers before I post it.

Thanks
Old 12-07-2012, 10:47 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I have a copy of the invoice. I'll get it posted later this afternoon when I get off work and have a little more time.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:48 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I have some other pages too. They're still to small to read so I'll crop 'em and blow 'em up as soon as I get a chance.

It says Model 1100+ hp.

I also received an email from the builder on the build of this motor and will give some info on that later too.

I will say this, this is a LOT of motor for a very good price! I'm still trying to figure out the entire build / communication during all this.

I will post more when I have some more time.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:09 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Although I say 11500 is a good price for whats there but I know a lot of decent shops that will do a 1000+ hp engine for 14-15k
Old 12-09-2012, 07:01 AM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

hammertime,if you talked with the owner of one of those shops and told him you wanted a 1000+hp engine and he give you a written estimate for $14,500.00.And when you called him you did not question his price,only ask him if he would GUARANTEE it make a 1,000+ hp and he replied YES I PUT IT ON THE INVOICE,it will make closer to 1,050-1,060 hp. And with that GUARANTEE you give him half the $$$ at that time & when finished paid him the rest. If the engine only made 847 hp,would you be satisfied?
That's what this is about not the price.
He advertises his 1,000+hp engines on here for $10,500,ad# 1418969,but as you will see when the dyno sheets are posted their engines don't make what they advertise.

Thanks everyone for all the Help & Input!
Old 12-15-2012, 08:21 AM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

I think after Rabbit post the dyno results for everyone to see,if Naylor doesn't step up and do the right thing I will spend the Winter months posting this about them on every Racing site I can find,and there are quite a few.
When we put the engine on the Dyno and found out it was not oiling to the rockers and instead of getting the right intake gasket they used 2 and one had slipped leaking water into the lifter galley(can you say $80+ again for new oil & filter)plus $200.00 labor to fix the oiling problem,I called and tried to talk to Naylor and they would not even talk to me.After the engine was Dynoed and it only made a best of 947 hp(you can see on the invoice they guaranteed a 1100+ hp engine) I sent them a e-mail with all the information,and told them I thought it was only right that they compensate for the additional work that had to be done to make it right(if it had not been caught it would have ruined the engine) and about the lack of Horse-Power and their reply was NO REPLY at all.
I'm hoping that when all this comes out in the open Racing Junk will see this and put a stop to Naylor advertising High Horse-Power engines that don't make anywhere close to the hp they are suppose to make,and keeps other racers from being Scammed out of their $$$.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:56 AM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

[/imghttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/naylorinvoice.jpg/c][/code]
Old 12-16-2012, 12:53 PM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

[img]
Testing[/img]
Old 12-16-2012, 12:57 PM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

[img]
testing[/img]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -