Beware of streetrodder37 - He's a liar

Old 08-09-2015, 05:13 PM
wlbuckles
SHOW GUEST

Had the same type of situation with him last april. after several conversation concerning the car it came down to according to him only the horns and wipers did not work. Far from the truth. Several expensive replacement parts and labor were done by me to bring it to the point of only wipers and horns not working. Needless to say he was not totally honest with me. Determined he buys then flips. Nothing wrong with that if a seller is up front and honest. Buyers Beware !
Old 08-16-2015, 02:53 AM
UncleTed
APPRENTICE

Streetrodder37 and Kodiakid are the same, BEWARE OF BOTH!
Old 08-16-2015, 06:20 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

do you guys ever inspect a vehicle before purchase? If you can't go then pay someone to do it before you hand over the cash. If he lied to you shame on him, but its up to the buyer to know what he is buying. There are way to many lowlifes out there to trust buying without checking it out 1st.Not calling him a lowlife, do not know him or you,its sad but thats how life is today.
Old 08-22-2015, 11:07 AM
UncleTed
APPRENTICE

I told him I'd be inspecting the vehicle and that's when it went from "I purchased it out of an estate sale we checked engine trans and rear #s they are matching to the car" to "I was told it was numbers matching". I wouldn't believe a thing he says or trust him. Buyers or traders beware!!
Old 09-03-2015, 10:48 AM
PapPap
SHOW GUEST

I'm kinda bummed I found this thread. I'm currently in negotiations with Kodiakid to purchase his 1960 Ford Falcon Pro Street car. I just can't get off from work to fly from Albuquerque to Pittsburgh, then rent a car and drive 3 hours to Hungtindon, Pa to verify what he has told me about the car so I was going to bank wire him the cash and hope he was being honest. Shame too, I really wanted that car.
Thanks Uncle Ted!
Old 09-03-2015, 04:24 PM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

You don't need to go that far to find a good car for you. I have done it 3 times and should have stayed home twice. I limit my travels to one day round trip for cars or engines now. And about every one of my buddies has done what you were getting ready to do and none of them got what they thought they were. All the pictures in the world won't tell you enough. You have to see it, take more pictures, check every major component, walk away and think about it for a few days. Maybe leave a $500 deposit to hold for 2 weeks. You will be surprised how much a couple days will help before buying. Might even get a price drop. Never buy it the first time you see it. And don't just buy the paint job.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:57 AM
fastnuf
SHOW GUEST

Geez, glad I stumbled on to this thread. I too am in negotiations with Kodiakid to purchase his 1960 Pro Street Falcon. (The wife loves that car!) He seemed to be upfront with me but after reading this thread, I'm hesitant to send him so much cash without personally seeing and driving the car.
Hey Pappap, can you private message me please?
Old 09-16-2015, 08:06 AM
PapPap
SHOW GUEST

Looks like he has a third alias on RacingJunk. If you look on YouTube under Kenneth Eichelberger you'll see videos that are attached to ads on RJ for cars for sale from streetrodder37, Kodiakid AND Fastasu!
Old 09-16-2015, 12:26 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

This is hilarious!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-25-2015, 11:54 AM
UncleTed
APPRENTICE

So it seems I'm not the only one to come across his dishonest tactics!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -