Packing iron...

Old 12-15-2012, 09:25 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Packing iron...

An eye opening report on Concealed Carry.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjZY...s_digest-vrecs
Old 12-15-2012, 09:48 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

While there are both sides of the asile on this issue. I do feel the classroom intruder only "survived" because he knew who had the gun and directed his shots there. S&W 44 629 rides with me at ALL times. If mine and my families chance of surviving an incident like those shown increase by 1% CC is not even a question. I guess no chance of defending myself or others in that position (god forbid) is not an option for me.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:09 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

SOMEthing is better than NOTHING....it still takes total familiarity to give you an edge though. Way too many folks buy a weapon, get a CWP, and NEVER even handle it enough to be familiar with it, let alone be proficient in a high stress INSTANTANEOUS situation.....
Old 12-16-2012, 07:14 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

your dead right, dd. ive tought both my daughter and son and my wife about firearms. and the first thing to do when you get a new or different gun is to become almost one with it. and never ever hesitate if you feel like your in trouble because the one who has to think about it is the one who dies.my wife im afraid would be the one who would hesitate.but like i told her if they try to get in your car or abuct you on the street. dont shoot to wound them shoot to kill. and be the one who shoots first. its alot easier getting you out of trouble with the law than it is bringing you back from the dead.