Cold!

Old 01-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

after 3 days of below zero and unbelievable wind shill temps its finally getting warm here today! I spent the last 2 days basically in a plow truck trying to get the dealership lot cleaned up.
now they are saying low to mid 40's this weekend with rain, crazy ass weather! :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Spurger
APPRENTICE

well I see people saying, hey I'd rather have the weather from mars than the one here.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:16 AM
shybx1969
MASTER BUILDER

Gonna b 50deg w/rain today
Old 01-12-2014, 06:41 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
11*, ouch that hurts!! Hope you get it thawed out.
I think it's suppose to get to 11 for us Monday night and a high of 40 Tuesday. I don't function well in that kind of cold. lol. My little garage is full of winter projects too. You can bet I'll have the truck plugged in every night next week.

I honestly, don't see how people live up north where it's 20 and 30+ below.
I guess mother nature has her way of keeping us separate. She keeps us southerns out of the north with the extreme cold and keeps the Yankees out of the south with the 100* + heat in the summer! lol

Oh Rabbit, you and Bjuice loved it when me and the Mrs were down there. We were entertaining with her raccoon story and since we talk funny.Lol
Old 01-12-2014, 10:33 AM
shybx1969
MASTER BUILDER

Supposed to be mid to high 40s thru thurs. Good ill save on nxt mo heating bill. Lites/heat was 380!!! Last month..cant buy any speed parts till april.. :roll:
Old 01-14-2014, 06:33 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
I think it's suppose to get to 11 for us Monday night and a high of 40 Tuesday. I don't function well in that kind of cold. lol. My little garage is full of winter projects too. You can bet I'll have the truck plugged in every night next week.

I guess mother nature has her way of keeping us separate. She keeps us southerns out of the north with the extreme cold and keeps the Yankees out of the south with the 100* + heat in the summer! lol

Oh Rabbit, you and Bjuice loved it when me and the Mrs were down there. We were entertaining with her raccoon story and since we talk funny.Lol
YA'LL talk funny thats for sure....lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-14-2014, 06:05 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by BEAST477

YA'LL talk funny thats for sure....lol
^^^^^^^ Yep, they sure do!lol

BTW Y'all should come back down this summer.
I went right by BJ's house just before Christmas and wanted to stop by but didn't have enough time that day. Poor excuse I know. I need to get back over that way to visit.

Originally Posted by shybx1969
Supposed to be mid to high 40s thru thurs. Good ill save on nxt mo heating bill. Lites/heat was 380!!! Last month..cant buy any speed parts till april.. :roll:
Got mine yesterday $69.48. ( Im not on budget billing either) How do they expect people to pay these high bills? lol I'm cheap on some things and I hate high utility bills. Some of that bill was from using my welder a good bit last month.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:04 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Hit 43 today ! Actually broke a sweat !
Old 01-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

It going to be in the teens again tonight and tomorrow. The temps have not been that bad until tonight actually did a little shooting Sunday tested some critical duty ammo and some of my 9mm reloads. I am ready for warm whether.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:52 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

INto the teens once again....has been freezing fog for 1.5 weeks.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -