Gray Haired Geezer

Old 01-02-2012, 06:52 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

dont have a phone . decided it was running my life...dont ever get on computer much either..just look in here ever now and then to see what you dudes are doing ..LOL
all is well as can be , just keeping my head above water..hope you all have a Happy new year,,,,Paul
Old 01-04-2012, 12:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

thumbs up !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by 482
Thanks Scooter, I shouldn't have even said anything. Just was ready for a couple days R&R and not any thing else! Just running through the forum before my kids and grand kids came over Christmas eve and I guess I took it wrong.
I was raised picking cotton and priming tobacco so I am old too, just wasn't sure what that had to do with barry o.
If I could I would fire all congress and start over. It is just not working with career politicians and that is not the way it was intended.
I am not completely in the dark as I have ran a business for thirty years now. I guess politics is just one of those things to me that a little is a lot! I have friends on both sides of the fence but they are not far right or left so we can talk. I won't be told how to vote by anyone though ! I know ya'll like the politics and that's ok. Sorry zip for the remarks, and please carry on.
482: No worries... speak your mind... I respect what you & people like ZIP say. I am not as... ahhh... "seasoned" in age as you guys... LOL!!! Just kidding. Many politicians seem to me like the scourge of the earth... I agree w/ you & ZIP. I don't know... like I said... I try to put my faith in God & not the ways of man. Scoot